[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy moments thread? >be me, 17 at the time >never ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (418 KB, 2240x1488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
418 KB, 2240x1488
Happy moments thread?

>be me, 17 at the time
>never ask for much growing up
>sister fucked my parents financially so got short end of the stick all the time
>birthday coming up
>don't mention it
>hope it just passes over
>go to a church thing (Closet non-religious but liked youth stuff)
>a few guys convince me to join them for dinner
>go to restaurant
>parents set up a surprise birthday party
>first party since I was six
>all these cool church people there
>had a great night

I even still hang out with some of them when they come home from college.
>>
File: 1458185331316.jpg (62 KB, 450x557) Image search: [Google]
1458185331316.jpg
62 KB, 450x557
When I finally got a Dragonspine Trophy in WoW back in 2008
>>
Beating Dragon Age 2 and watching that ending cinematic was one of the happiest moments of my life. Don't even like the game was just really hyped to see Leliana get some screen time with those hints to DA:I.
>>
I was 13, it was about 5:00 PM-ish on a really nice day in May. I just walked my girlfriend home and I took a shortcut back through the elementary school playground. I sat back on the monkeybars and realized how perfect my life was at that one single point in time. I had a beautiful girlfriend, I was about to go into high school, it was beautiful out, I had my whole entire life ahead of me. I had a solid group of friends and had just enough drama going on to keep me satisfied but not too much to handle. I had hobbies, my parents were good, I was just 5 years away from becoming a soldier like I always wanted to.

I'm 22 now and life didn't work out the way I thought it would. I've been through a lot since then. There are still good moments, and really good moments, but nothing quite beats that one time at the playground.
>>
Im in love again
>>
>>27432076
You have my deepest condolences.
>>
>>27431716
Had another really good moment in the summer of 2013.
I was going through a really rough time in my life. I was suicidal, couldn't find the will to live, etc. I went to a concert to see my favorite band with a girl I knew for years but never really got close to. The concert was a little over 100 miles away in a small town in Vermont so we got to know each a little better on the way up.
The concert was incredible, one of the best shows I've ever been to. It was packed and really hot, though. After the concert was over (Around 12 AM) me and the girl went to a nearby river to cool off. There was pretty much no light pollution so you could see all the stars clearly.
We ended up getting naked and laying in the water, just looking at the sky and talking for a while. It wasn't sexual or anything. It was just sort of special, something I couldn't see myself doing with anyone else. And it felt really nice. After so many months of feeling absolutely awful and wanting to not be alive, I finally felt calm and happy to be around.
>>
>>27432483
Talking about this stuff is making me feel pretty good so I'm going to share one more from last summer. I won't go into too much detail.
My two friends and I drove about 4 hours away to spend the night drinking with one of my best friends. We left her place the next day and drove another 2 hours to another one of my best friends places. We spent the night there then drove to the middle of nowhere on a mountain and camped for 3 days. We had some crazy moments and laughed for 3/4s of the trip.
The best thing about that though was when I finally got home. I was feeling really good and took a nice hot shower after not being able to shower the three days we were camping. Then I changed into some clean clothes, ordered chinese food, and talked in the group chat for the rest of the night about the trip.
>>
>>27432624
That sounds really nice, man. There's nothing like going on trips and shit with friends. I remember when I was 15 and me and three of my friends went on a trip to Daytona and stayed there in a hotel room for a week. We went to this arcade near by everyday to play games, then we'd hit the beach, then we'd get drunk and swim in the hotel pool. One of my friend's parents were there to "supervise" but they had a separate room and we didn't see them the whole time until it was time to leave. I still talk to all of them, but they've all kinda moved on to better things than me.
>>
>>27430946
I re-discovered all of my Elvis Costello albums and have had an awesome time re-listening to them.
>>
Back in 2006 I used to stay at my cousins house after school. We went to the same school. We used to watch lots of x-play, old youtube, cartoons, play vidiya and legos. 10 years later and nothing is the same and ever will be again ;_;
>>
>being happy

FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF MY GODDAMN BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.