[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i've been a NEET on welfare and subsidised housing for 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o19hu1GGOP1v0pigno1_1280.png (887 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o19hu1GGOP1v0pigno1_1280.png
887 KB, 802x802
i've been a NEET on welfare and subsidised housing for 7 years since college, and i have my political reasons for that, but i'm getting bored of media entertainment and i want to find like a bigger purpose in life or something like that, but it has to be on my terms.
Here are the terms:
(1)
primarily i wanna work to help other people,
i wanna be a blessing to "my neighbor", to feel self fulfillment etc. Like a doctor of natural methods, none of that jew drug/poison dealing scum. That means i wont work at mcdonalds, indirectly killing people's bodies or as a salesman ripping off people conning them into buying crap they dont need.
I WONT CONTRIBUTE TO EVIL.
(2)
i wanna be remunerated for it decently, not for greed and degeneracy but enough to afford rent, travel, healthy organic food, retirement savings etc. none of that inflationary jew-made garbage!!!
(3)
if it hurts my mind or body, i will stop doing it. meaning i will go and leave work, whenever i feel like it.
i will NOT be a slave, living in fear of being fired and starving homeless because my evil boss wants me to work 40 hours a week.
fuck off!! i have rights as a human being. i rather die on the streets than live my whole life in fear and pain.
>>
CONTINUED...part 2
These are my terms.
And i'm sure if more people were like me, meaning not complete brainwashed Stockholm syndromed bitches that enable current system of exploitation, then the world would be a better place today.
>inb4 "lol nobody cares you fuckin loser"
>inb4 "fuckin spoiled millennial brat" etc
fuck off!! there's nothing you can do to change me. i dont fear death nor the loss of future thing, therefore I AM FREE, you cant control me.
and if people valued human life precious, we wouldn't have slaves competing for minimum wage mcdonalds, living in fear and told not to be "spoiled millennial brats" because they can be replaced tomorrow by another slave from mexico, maybe then life would worth living in this current hell. And maybe then i'll stop being NEET and consider getting a job for the better good of humanity, INCLUDING myself.
Peace out :)
>>
Just go volunteer doing stuff you like, you can leave whenever you want.
>>
There is no way out. The ride never ends.
>>
>>27428560
yeah i know, but i wish everyone was more like me.
>>
>>27428538
Good for you, unfortunately someone has to do the dirty jobs. Plus, if you find something you think you'll like that ends up hurting your body or mind, you might not be able to get back on NEETbox so choose carefully.

Carpe Diem.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.