[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got cucked and its the best thing that's ever happened to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: fc,550x550,heather_grey.2u4.jpg (68 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,heather_grey.2u4.jpg
68 KB, 550x550
Got cucked and its the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Being cucked ever worked out for anyone else?
>>
My one and only ex-GF sent me a photo of her and her current BF once. A year later I heard they had a really bad breakup. We still talk on occasion. 1 in 100 chance we ever get back together.
>>
I'm extremely glad I was cucked.

>be me
>currently dating ex, (let's call her Chell)
>talk to my previous ex (Sarah, why not?) still, on decent terms, uninterested in each other, Chell is aware of this
>Chell slowly growing Jealous of Sarah despite uncommon conversations and my actively ignoring of Sarah on her advice

I realise this is shit attitude from me and an equally retarded thing to do but I truly just wanted to have actual friends + and I was in retard panic mode assuming I was going to lose both of them.

>eventually Chell gets fed up of being jealous dumps me for a thick balding manlet
>tfw cucked hard by neckbeard edgelord
>tw no gf
>tfw attempt to OD on antidepressents but found out my doctor actually prescribed placebos
>reconnect with Sarah and have best relationship of my life after having a shit one before
>Chell contacts me a little over a year later after breaking up with edgelord manlet
>Summed conversation up to "I sucked his dick because he let me complain about you"
>tfw she dated him for a year and they never fucked
>tfw still talk to her occasionally and remind her I will never be interested in her again

This entire time I've been psuedo-NEET. How the fuck did this shit happen and why does it feel so fucking good.
>>
Post more cuck stories fagets
>>
>>27426952
>>27427235
>>27427993
>>27428461
/pol/ pls go

googo
>>
>>27428554

OP here.

Not been on /r9k/ long, never browsed /pol/.

Genuinely curious, why is it more suited there than here?
>>
Still OP. One last desperation bump for a reply
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.