[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The study found that, during late childhood, individuals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 03_image.jpg (468 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
03_image.jpg
468 KB, 1280x960
>The study found that, during late childhood, individuals who matured into involuntary virgins were: more victimized and ridiculed by peers as children, socially withdrawn (preferred to play alone), and also less liked and accepted by their peers.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sex-life-the-american-male/201104/involuntary-sexual-virgins-the-latest-research
>>
http://news.nationalpost.com/health/provocative-new-study-finds-bullies-have-highest-self-esteem-social-status-lowest-rates-of-depression
>bullying is an adaptive behavior, a genetic edge to gain better sexual opportunities, physical protection and mental health.

http://thenewdaily.com.au/life/2015/07/31/bullies-sexier/
>A new study shows bullies have a higher social standing and grow up to enjoy more sex than their nicer counterparts.

>Contrasting with popular belief, child bullies have higher self-esteem and sit higher on the social hierarchy, according to the research.

>A companion study from Brock University also found that sex also came easier to bullies who were less likely to be virgins.
>>
>Who are these virgins? The 2006 study indicated some clues, including being younger, non-Black

and niggers claim they can be robots
>>
>>27417857
>mfw I was a childhood bully
>>
>>27417606
it makes sense
It makes sense that predators would have more sex
>>27418770
I'm a 22 yr old virgin and definite nigger. It's because I was home schooled, short, and fat. I'm a little taller now and in better shape but pussy doesn't naturally come to me
>>
File: kill yourself.jpg (16 KB, 365x275) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.jpg
16 KB, 365x275
Literally all my problems wouldn't exist if my parents didn't teach me hitting other kids was bad if they were teasing me.
I was always told to tell the teacher like a pussy.
It never did anything and it certainly didn't help me get respect.
>>
>>27418806
>mfw originally I was the same way
>>
>>27417606
That's kinda obvious and of general consent really.

Our society does not value intellectual interest and will to collaboration. Instead, it basically begs you to go around punching people in the face in order to prove yourself stronger, like a fucking caveman.
>>
>>27417606

Well no fucking shit. Cant you think that with your own sad excuse of a brain.

>No Socializing
>Which means "(preferred to play alone)"
>Which means almost No talking to girls
> Which means no getting close with girls
> Which leads to being a virgin for longer
>>
>>27418987
>Our society does not value intellectual interest and will to collaboration
Given that bullies are more attractive and have higher social ranking they are generally smarter and more civilized. Ugly people and people with low social ranking are stupid and dangerous
>>
>>27418878
I know that feel. My parents told me never, in any possible circumstance, was I allowed to fight back.
>>
>>27419126
I did fight back one time though, some kid was making fun of me in front of a bunch of girls, punched that fucker so hard in the face he bleeded.
>>
>>27419162
You're a better man than I am.
I wish I had more courage.
>>
Seems right to me. But it feels strange to be 'that' group in a study.
>>
>>27419081
>more attractive
>generally smarter and more civilized
Perceived as. Halo effect.
>>
>>27419081
>being attractive implies higher intelligence
Caveman logic. Try to explain why people usually regarded as being geniuses often look ugly and autistic.

On the other hand, people who practice bullying are a big treat of destroying peoples psychological constitution, which often leads these people to commit suicide and not achieve their academic potential.
>>
So virgins are autistic? I'm shocked.
>>
>>27418806
>>27418904
W-what are you doing here? You shouldn't be here.
>>
>hurr just stand up to your bullies
>>
>>27419324
Just know you can use the second post as standard ammo against the classic normie just world fallacies.
>>
>>27418876
>definite nigger

This made me lol for some reason
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.