[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup robots , crazy shit is happening to me and i dont know what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 6jMdpBv.jpg (27 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
6jMdpBv.jpg
27 KB, 500x533
Sup robots , crazy shit is happening to me and i dont know what to do

So it goes like this
>be me
>kinda handsome , caring nerd with 0 muscles
>in highschool , good grades but 0 social life
>pretty girl sits next to me in class
>has daddy issues , starts talking about it all the time , because im a caring pussy make her comfortable and become her cry shoulder
>trusts me a lot , we walk to home together
>swimmer chad , has kinda good grades , wants to fuck girl
>they become a couple , girl was a slut inside , gives bj's to chad and allows him to touch her
>chad is abusive as fuck , meanwhile i dont talk to girl that much because afraid of getting my ass kicked
>highschool ends , i start to actually care about myself , still weak body but at least im trying now , start getting socialized , turns out i do have a personality and everbody likes me , make 2 gf's , both of them dumped me because i become a pussy again when i sense that they will leave me
>start working on not being a pussy
>phonecall from unknown numbet
>its the girl , chad dumped her , she is crying and wants help from me , i make her comfortable again , says im the only male that seh trusts
>we start seeing eachother again , things get kinda romantic at some point , girl hates chad now and our talks get kinda hot
>chad messages me and tells me that they are a couple again , and if we talk hot again he will get kinda angry at me
>we also used to be friends with chad , i meet with girl again , we hug for an hour and she kisses me , i get a boner , she notices it but she is not mad , wants to come to my home but my parents are super religious , wont allow that
>chad messages me, if we dont stop thing will get bad , i tell this to girl , she tells chad to fuck off , im kinda scared but turns out his family is religious too , and if they learn the things they done with the girl they will kill him , i have a advantage now , after girl tells him to fuck off chad messages me again
part 2 is coming
>>
>>27416278
Pretype dude wtf
>>
>chad says that he will rape me when he sees me , get kinda scared again , start feeling hatred to myself because of fear , and get mad at the chad , but cant reply because im banned at that moment
>start feeling hatred and rage towards chad , think about murdering him but cant do that because still weak body
>girl gets so fucking hot at me , starts messaging me things like "i cant study because im horny" , "im cold at this bed anon , please heat me"
>Start thinking about wanting nudes , i know she sended some to her boyfriends , i dont want him as a gf tho cuz chad is a sociopath and tries to reach girl at all the time using her friends and shit , we kinda become lovebuddies , im good with it , she is good with it , but start feeling that she uses me against chad
> kinda get tired of her as she needs shitloads of attention , start go to swimming because it is the only sport i can do other than fitness
>when i go to swimming , chad is there too , comes to me and brofists me saying that "no hard feelings bro, i said those to gain girl's trust and love back , you are like a brother to me
>starts talking to the girl while im swimming , turns out he didnt say anything hateful or angry towards me , but still cant be sure because pool is public and he could be doing nothing because there is people around , start feeling anxious when i go to the swimming
>girl tries to talk to me all the time , chad is still after him , he is acting like a psycho while trying to reach her , starts fucking girl's bff's to fuck with her , girl gets tired of her , and still cares about me but im tired of their bullshit honestly
>she wants to meet again , i still feel horny sometimes and want to talk back , but can control my dick
>also scared if the situation comes to violence he will beat my ass , im gonna go to gym and start gaining muscles a lot but until that im completely defenseless ( or i think so)
>>
I really dont know what to do , should i go for the girl and live my fantasies (as she cleary wants things to go that way) or should i just keep chad and girl far away from me , i feel like if i choose the first one chad will go full psycho on me and stalk me or some shit , and i dont want the girl becoming the center of my life , im getting stressed every time she messages me and it fucking sucks because im still a pussy inside , i really dont know what the fuck to do
>>
And it fucking sucks more because we all still live in the same town , only thing that relaxes me when i go to swimming is chad's friends are also my friends so he really cant do shit unless he catches me alone , and even scarier he probrably has acces to girl's computer because he sent me all of our private conversations with the girl , like fuck dude i dont want an irl stalker for the rest of my life , this guy literally gifted the girl a real diamond ring when they started fucking in highschool , like hell he really is using everything he has to reach her
>>
Girl messaged me again saying that she missed me , fuck my life..
>>
Nice blog senpai 10/10 subscribed and upboated ;)
>>
And even funnier she wants to meet again sometime , fucking hell i know i can bang her if we can have alone time too but im to fucking scared of the afterwards , what if she tells chad ? What if her or my family learns about it and i literally get crucified , like shit man even if everything goes okay chad will still be around
>>
Holy fuck man get a hold of yourself. She has you pussywhipped without any pussy

Bitch must have lost her mind thinking she can use you as a shield from her ex. And if you aren't dating why are you entertaining this bullshit? I'll tell you why, you got pussygoggles my man and it's time to take them off
>>
Just came by to tell you I read none of this and no one cares about your fucking blog.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.