[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you feeling suicidal today? Maybe for the past few weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 300x199
Are you feeling suicidal today? Maybe for the past few weeks or even years?

Ever attempted suicide? Or have you made plans to? If so, with what method?

I've been feeling particularly suicidal the past couple of weeks (more so than normal). Maybe I'll actually go through with it! Probably not though
>>
My suicidal thoughts have been a constant since the new year began. I plan on killing myself on April 1st because I think it would be funny. I'm going to jump off a bridge, hopefully I die on impact or at least become unconscious so I don't have to suffer the agony of drowning.
>>
File: 2355164646.png (519 KB, 502x498) Image search: [Google]
2355164646.png
519 KB, 502x498
>>27415711
If your going the bridge route unless your doing it for attention you have to do that shit quick every good samaritan that drives past will want to stop and talk you down and tell you how much they care about you and how life is worth living, they do not do this because they actually care but because they can tell the story to others for the praise of being such a hero, the second they convince some retard that life is worth living they will fuck off and never see you again, anything they say is empty and meaningless and they may try to bring you back off the edge by force, you have been warned
>>
>>27415632
I think about it a lot whenever I'm stressed. Just a brain chemistry thing, I think.

my life is actually great. I still contemplate suicide on a regular basis.

Not doin' it. Not ever. I know it's just my fucking brain chemicals.

Would love to see a pro, get a diagnosis, maybe some drugs... but y'know, working poor. That shit costs money. Free canadian healthcare means 6 months or more on a waiting list.

Easier just to go through it. Life's bearable sometimes - those times are worth every moment of misery.
>>
>>27415711
Bridge seems too likely to fail. Good chance it won't kill you, or you'll wuss out.

Gun always seemed like the best option to me.

>>27415779
If you've got a good thing going, then good for you. I on the other hand, probably have no real non-neet future. I can't even apply for a job without feeling immense pain.
>>
>>27415767

I'm not going to stand there and contemplate, I'm going to walk to the center of the bridge and just toss myself over the railing.

>>27415879

I don't have any sort of income for a gun and even if I did my state requires a license for one. The bridge is pretty high up, I've been think about this for months I'm not going to back out.
>>
File: 1384056479115.jpg (402 KB, 1176x2438) Image search: [Google]
1384056479115.jpg
402 KB, 1176x2438
>>27415632

Every morning upon regaining consciousness.
>>
Shoot me in the head now pls senpai. Thanks
>>
>>27416013
>Wake up
>Feel okay for an hour or two
>Feel like shit again
>>
>>27415986
How high is it anon? Just asking because bots who are going to suicide are always posting stuff like "want to kill myself but don't know if x is high enough" just going to say if your going to die and spend an eternity in nothingness its best to guarantee success by just getting all the money you can together (sell shit if you have to you won't need it anymore) and then spend however long it takes finding an extremely high place near where you live to do it off, who cares if you have to catch a train a few hours or something etc having the height be as high as possible is worth the time, don't want to fuck up and become paraplegic or some shit or die slowly and painfully.
>>
I don't know why I keep living. I don't really believe things will ever change.
>>
>>27415879
I'm sorry man. That's shitty.

what kid of jobs? Entry-level shit? I mean, even washing dishes or flipping burgers is better than nothing. But I'm from a different time. When scrubs could get shitty jobs.
>>
>>27416050
tips from a dead man
>>
>>27416050

The wiki says 604 ft but I think that's measured from the tower.
>>
>>27416079
Entry level, I'm 19.

I think it would help if I could just be given a job. But idk, I may fuck up anyways.
>>
>>27416355
yeah of course you'll fuck up, you're 19! Mistakes are lessons anon.

ANY JOB, bro, literally anything. Then you have experience! you're not an idiot, you'll do better than most, then you upgrade.
>>
>>27416394
I literally can't walk in to apply. It hurts like hell.
>>
>>27416418
you can! just because it hurts doesn't mean you can't. it's just going to suck. It will be horrible! don't listen to the stupid fucks who don't understand who tell you it's easy; fuck those guys, they don't understand, it's NOT easy.

it's fucking hard. But you can do it! Even though it's agonizing, and you have to suffer, you can.

I'm not saying the shit you're going through isn't real. It is. but you CAN go through it.
>>
I've started seriously considering it after I couldn't even get a job as a minimum wage cart pusher.

I had to go through two interviews for that job
>>
>>27416418
OP, gotta say that suiciding at 19 is a bad idea.

Hormone levels alone will fuck with your head. You might not feel like suiciding if you can make it through your final years of puberty.
>>
>>27416418
still here OP, still feeling for you.

Still believing in you.
>>
>>27416802
I only see pain in my future. I've felt this pain for so long, and I don't see myself getting fixed, ever.

>>27416880
Thanks man, if only people gave a shit in real life.
>>
Bumping for greentexts, hopefully.
>>
>manlet
>acne riddled skin
>lifting but still DYEL mode
>no talents
>stupid as fuck
>can't socialize or connect with anyone of either gender
>no future
I wish I had the courage to end it.
>>
>>27417254
See when you say shit like "if only people gave a shit in real life" you need to realized that they do. Dont be a fucking retard and say "no they dont". Open your goddamn eyes and see all the wonderful shit around you. Quit moping and be a man.
>>
I don't want to commit suicide, but the tinnitus makes it really difficult... I have hope there will be a cure, just a few more years.
>>
>>27415632

I only snort heroin, but I keep 10 needles under my bed just so I have a sure fire method of suicide for when I'm ready
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.