[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just lift bro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>Decent thread for once
>Conversation is going nice
>/fit/ retard randomly appears spewing unsolicited "just lift bro" advice

What is wrong with /fit/ tards? Is there legitimately something wrong with their minds? Why do they feel compelled to pop into random threads and just start telling people to "just lift" and derail shit?
>>
>>27412046
you think thats bad?
>create thread about influence of cinematic superhero movies
>ask /co/ what their opinion is and how they feel "their" hero got portrayed
>gets pruned immediately

fuck this gay earth
>>
>>27412046
they're massively insecure and need constant validation about how all that time spent lifting a steel weight is in fact making them cool and acceptable
>>
>>27412070
/co/ is my main board, but I haven't been there in a few weeks because I've been behind on my books. They're finally live action shit fuck off?

You don't understand. It's been a constant stream of shitty live action garbage for years dominating the board. It attracts the worst kind of posters, namely shitposters from /tv/, and turned the board in the de facto 'le geek culture' dumping ground of 4chan. People who actually wanted to discuss comics and animation have to wade through the shit to find a decent thread only to have it bumped off for yet another MCU/Arrow/Flash/whatfuckingevermovieortvshow thread.
>>
>>27412125
really sad to see what happened there

any brobots want to answer the>>27412070 question?
i bet some of you read comics right?
>>
>>27412046

bro, just lift.
>>
>>27412046
/fit/ is a >tfwnogf board which is really thirsty for that gf
>>
>>27412046
I only think it is bad advice because it is the most obvious thing to do no matter what circumstances you are in. It is basically a necessity unless you do not think it necessary to keep your body from atrophying.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.