[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can a recovering neckbeard with no personality make quality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: neckbeard-glasses.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-glasses.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
Where can a recovering neckbeard with no personality make quality friends?
>>
If you're in college, join clubs for the hobbies you're picking up.
>>
>>27411892
What if I'm a gorrilion dollars in student loan debt from previously flunking out and can't get to college, and also can't get a job even though I've been applying.

It's so bad I can't even get a job at the McDiabeetus.

What if every day no matter how hard I try I always seem to come home empty handed and contemplate suicide on a nightly basis?

What if I don't listen to the 50 gorrilion shitty hipster bands there are, don't spend every single second of my life watching all the cool animus, and just want someone to hang out with, but also want a girlfriend to fuck?
>>
Yeah, that's what I thought, no responses. You mothafuckas ain't even real robots.

Fucking college dwelling rail thin normie scum.
>>
Still no fucking responses holy shit.

This is why I hate this board. I try to help myself and you niggers are too busy jacking off to stacies to give me some advice.

All I wanna do is get a girlfriend and make some friends, but no, I can't even get a response because you're too busy replying to those shitty "lol i'm a gril" threads.
>>
GIVE ME SOME FUCKING ADVICE HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Lol original spicy meme
>>
my advice is dont ask /r9k/
>>
>>27411953
>>27411991
bruh, in the second post of the thread (which belongs in >>>/adv/ anyway, you're lucky you got one response) you answered your own question. You /thread'd yourself, apparently without realizing it.

The answer to the OP question is that you can't, at least not the way things are now. If you don't have interests and don't have a place you regularly go from which you can develop a social circle, you really can't make quality friends.
>>
>>27412024
Fuck you you smug cunt nigger bitch!

I hope you get choked by a mexican on your way to fuck stacy you normie shitbag.
>>
Here's a response, just do it already. Buy a gun and do it, not a joke, not trying to be edgy, just end it before it gets worse.
>>
>>27412039
REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEE NO ONE CALLS ME NORMIE REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27411883
start with being urself
the rest will come to you
it's that easy, I don't get it why you people don't even try :-)
>>
>>27411883
>just lift bro!
>just be confident!
>just be attractive!
>>
>2016
>can't use google
>is as useless as this board
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.