[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Your mother isn't immortal. > One day, she'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
> Your mother isn't immortal.
> One day, she'll die and you will never eat her cooking ever again.
>>
DONT SAY THAT
IF WE IGNORE IT MAYBE IT WONT COME TRUE
>>
>she wont have to suffer anymore
>she wont have to see what a pathetic family she has despite working hard all her life
>she wont have to put up with your depression
>she wont have to suffer anymore from seeing you get sucked up by sadness
>she wont have to be in constant pain because her whole body aches all the time
>she wont have to be depressed anymore

I'm so sorry I wasn't the child you wanted, Mom. I wish I were a better person. I wish I could take care of you. You are truly the best person I have met. You care about me and you care about so many others, and you hardly ask for anything in return. I wish I could take care of you the way you deserve.

I wish I could make the pain stop.
>>
>>27411329
shes an awful, awful cook
>>
>>27411375
This hits hard, fuck man, she literally is the only one who cares about me yet I've been most of my life avoiding her
>>
File: ultrararepepe.jpg (153 KB, 563x750) Image search: [Google]
ultrararepepe.jpg
153 KB, 563x750
>Your mother already died
>Dad already died
>Brother just got diagnosed with lung cancer

Soon I will have no one /r9k/. Spend some time with your family while you can.
>>
>>27411375
the pain always stops eventually.

I thank God every day for making me mortal. I have never enjoyed living in this world.
>>
File: hiding from responsibility.gif (16 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
hiding from responsibility.gif
16 KB, 750x500
Then I'll die and we'll both be fuckin' dust
Organic life is a failed plan
Why did it ever begin
>>
This is going to be edgy as fuck but I'd be happier if my family wasn't alive, even though i live off of them
>>
I had a dream where my mother died and I cried for the first time in my life. In that dream I mean. I just kept walking on the road where the car hit her and kept crying. When I woke up I realised I cried in my sleep. I thought I didn't care about my parents but that dream felt so real it made me really scared.
She still thinks I'm a failure though but I just can't think of her dying. I never thought I'd be sad at this shit. I was hijak not fucking wojak.
>>
>tfw my mom tried to kill me and my siblings, then divorced and sued my dad
>tfw my dad, my brother and I are struggling with money and court.
>tfw the only thing my dad wants is to see his daughter again.
>tfw my mom manipulated her to hate him
>tfw my brother is a dissapointment to him
>I'm the only one in college, but he still hates me because I can't bring myself to care about my family anymore
>tfw guilt is there
>tfw she was an amazing cook
>>
File: 1457218317928.jpg (49 KB, 412x488) Image search: [Google]
1457218317928.jpg
49 KB, 412x488
>tfw i remember her constant emotional blackmail and threats of suicide through my growing up
>tfw shes accused my dad of rape adultery and everything else under the sun, something new each day
>tfw she constantly physically and mentally abuses my father even now theyre nominally separated
>tfw i miss the relatively kind woman who was only mad half the time
>>
good...?
this is a good thing.
>>
>>27411329
>she'll die and I'll be sad but I'll inherit a million dollars
probably wont be for a long time though
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK