[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: nosferatu_480_309.jpg (13 KB, 480x309) Image search: [Google]
nosferatu_480_309.jpg
13 KB, 480x309
I have no friends.
>>
File: Coffinator.png (126 KB, 560x216) Image search: [Google]
Coffinator.png
126 KB, 560x216
then go and get some.
>>
I know that feel.
>>
>>23356462
You're better off.

>I have one friend
>I have to pay for shit all the time
>I have to be helpful and supportive and shit
>I have to go to a party with a bunch of people I don't know while I'm severely depressed and worried that I'll break down and sob in front of strangers like a little bitch, or at least bring the mood down
>I actually have to give money to do something I REALLY don't want to do

Friendship is overrated, find a good escapist hobby to fill out your time before you die.
>>
>>23356583
you are a narcissist man
>>
But aren't we your friends? Chin up, pal.
>>
File: pepe.png (77 KB, 320x285) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
77 KB, 320x285
>tfw
>no friends
>no job
>no money
>no life goals
>no gj
>>
>>23356630
This.
>>
>>23356627
Can't be. I profoundly hate myself and resent people who love me because of it. And I do these things I don't want to do because I care about my friend's feelings. I'm just saying, friendship is hard work, and I don't think it's really worth it at the end of the day.
>>
File: 1408157411854.jpg (38 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
1408157411854.jpg
38 KB, 396x400
>>23356637
you can have a (you) though
>>
>>23356462
>try to meet new people
>find cool guys through my only friend left at that time
>start talking about similar interests, get along well
>do some shit together

but

>it's always me who contacts them first
>they never write and never say hi without me doing it

idk man, I must be a completely boring person. This happens far too often.
>>
>>23357456
Thank you (You)
>>
File: 1444754955872.gif (2 MB, 255x229) Image search: [Google]
1444754955872.gif
2 MB, 255x229
>have 2-3 friends
>usually content to hang out with them on skype and play video games with them
>they keep inviting me out to more and more shit
>have to go be miserable at a bar or club for 2~ hours every week or i'll lose what few friends i have

such is life
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.