[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /very satisfying but not ideal/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1448712424084-1.png (60 KB, 589x569) Image search: [Google]
1448712424084-1.png
60 KB, 589x569
Who /very satisfying but not ideal/ here?
>>
>>27410974
that pic appears to be from a site that sells penis enlargement products so ima flag this is as spam
>>
>>27410974
>implying women know what the want
>>
I'm getting tired of seeing this scam being shilled here.
So, fuck it, what reactions would an average woman give for 'A':
>length:
7 inches; Oh, oh it's big. But not too big, just perfect! Hot.
8-8.5: Ho shit, you got a huge dick! Ow, be careful, don't ram my cervix. Maybe no deepthroat, and let me control?

>girth:
6.25/6.5: JESUS FUCK you're splitting me open! It feels great for a little but OW, BE GENTLE. No blowjobs, don't want to teeth on you. And no anal, it hurts way too much.

Yes they're great sizes, but you'd be better with just .2 of an inch below/above 6 in girth and 7.5 inch length for perfection.
And even that's too big for a lot of women, especially short qt's.
>>
File: 1.jpg (136 KB, 840x661) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
136 KB, 840x661
All you people are idiots, this graph came from a study of around 15000 British men.

http://www.newnownext.com/scientists-measure-15000-erect-penises-determine-average-size/03/2015/
>>
>>27411214
>scientists-measure-15000-erect-penises-determine-average-size

yeah i think thats something else entirely
>>
>>27411235
I know, but it shows that you don't have to get so strung up on dick size.

Btw, chicks don't give that much of a shit.
>>
>>27411278
>Btw, chicks don't give that much of a shit.
that is not what they say when they are fucking an above average dude.
>>
>>27411305
telling your partner what they want to hear, thats unheard of clearly
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-26-04-08-16.png (479 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-26-04-08-16.png
479 KB, 1280x800
damn.... are you guys seeing how far above average in both length and girth you have to be to even enter tbe threshold for "ideal"? my penor is mildly "ideal" in length, apparently, but is far, farbelow "ideal" in girth.....

pic related is just the bare minimum to reach the earliest square for "ideal" proportions....
>>
>>27411351
telling your partner is fine, telling someone else, is disgusting, cowardly and all around whorish.

have a nice life.
>>
>>27410974
look at 8.5x4.5, this is the edited meme chart
>>
>>27411214
For people that can't into stats, it says that 50% of men have an erect dick 5" or less and a flaccid dick of 3.5" or less.

According to this graph, less than 5% of all men would have penises viewed as "ideal" under the length criteria in OP's image.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK