[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>last night, laid down in bed after long day >stared at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1456028801789.jpg (22 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456028801789.jpg
22 KB, 640x640
>last night, laid down in bed after long day
>stared at ceiling
>it looked odd, was sort of blurring and mashing together
>hear voices, a man and a woman or possibly two men and a woman talking
>can't tell what they're saying
>become terrified immediately, heart literally starts racing
>sit up, the voices stop
>lie down, relax
>they come back
>have to turn on tv at a low volume so I can sleep
The voices were inside my head. It was beyond terrifying. I've never had something like that happen. I am 18 years old, and I hear schizophrenia develops around this time. Could it be that? Or was I just tired?
>>
File: 1458544112202.jpg (17 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1458544112202.jpg
17 KB, 736x736
>stared at ceiling
>it looked odd, was sort of blurring and mashiing together
>sit up, the voices stop
>lie down, relax
>they come back
The voices were inside my head. It was beyond terrifying. I've never had something like that happen. I am 18 years old, and I hear schizophrenia develops around this time. Could it be that? Or was I just tired
>>
More than likely nothing to worry about. If you were sufficiently tired your brain is having a hard time calming down after such a day.

If this happens again or worsens please go to the doctors.

t. med student
>>
>>27401427
>mashiing
Trying to get by the robot and trick me, huh?
t. alberto barbosa
>>27401438
It wasn't a busy or tiring day in any sense, it was just that I was awake for a long time.

The thing that concerns me is that I am already on anti-psychotics for Bipolar Disorder, so I would think that those would suppress any manifesting symptoms of possible schizophrenia?
Or maybe I know nothing about it. Either way, thank you for the input.
>>
>>27401477
Anti-psychotics will make you way more prone to hallucinations if you don't naturally hallucinate.
>>
This happened to me when I was a kid, I actually just remembered for the first time in a decade
>>
File: 1458948992069.jpg (11 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458948992069.jpg
11 KB, 640x640
>stared at ceiIing
>sit up, the voices stop
>lie down, relax
>they come back
The voices were inside my head. It was beyond terrifying. I've never had something like that happen. I am 18 years old, and I hear schizophrenia develops around this time. Could it be that? Or was I just tired
>>
File: 1458158692519.jpg (20 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1458158692519.jpg
20 KB, 736x736
>last night, Iaid down in bed after long day
>stared at ceiling
>sit up, the voices stop
>lie down, relax
>they come back
>>
>>27401539
I see, well that makes sense.
>>27401545
Pretty scary man.
>>27401560
>>27401613
Please stop doing this.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.