[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he actually wants to get married >he actually wants to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1453224256280.png (28 KB, 622x659) Image search: [Google]
1453224256280.png
28 KB, 622x659
>he actually wants to get married
>he actually wants to be a workhorse for some washed-up roastie
>he thinks this is a noble goal in life
>he thinks anyone respects him for being beta bucks
Are marriedcucks the Iowest forms of life on earth? I actually think they're lower than regular old wagecucks.
>>
You're forgetting children. Men who want kids are literally retarded. I can understand women wanting children because they can trap some poor guy into being beta bucks for life for them while they sit on their ass at home "raising" the kids, but men have no excuse.

I have no interest in living my life for someone else. I'm definitely open to the idea of having a partner in life for the companionship, but I would never allow a leech to sink their teeth into me. If I'm going to share my time with someone they have to have similar interests and goals in life and be able to support themselves. I don't want someone holding me back from my dreams and ambitions.
>>
>>27376195

GENETIC SUICIDE

I'm antinatalist though so whatever
>>
I would love to have children, but the law is against me, so I won't.
>>
>>27376223
I'll never understand why some guys are obsessed with passing on their genetics or their family name.
>>
>>27376345
Because the world is filled with trash, the only people who are smart and successful and could make the world a better place decide to not reproduce while human garbage reproduce out of control and parasite the State until their country turn into ruin.
>>
>>27376132

I don't really have strong opinions about anything any more but men who marry non-virgins still make me physically cringe to evem think about.
>>
>>27376374
I don't care about men marrying non-virgins.

But the ones marrying single moms and raising another man's children should be executed.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.