[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will manlets learn their place?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1458823021018.jpg (90 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
1458823021018.jpg
90 KB, 800x534
When will manlets learn their place?
>>
>>27370185
If the manlet had a handsome face in that picture and not a fucking MOONface the girl would have said yes...

Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>height>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>penis size
>>
>>27370529
You are deluded. There's no way a woman would rather have a small dick dwarf with the face of a male model over a 6'0" average looking dude.
>>
That imp is just not confident enough. It's his problem.
>>
>>27370811
You're the fucking deluded one man, I've known good-looking manlets and they scored more than average looking tall guys. They just went for the shorter lookers
>>
>>27370529
G8 b8 m8
Original post this shit
>>
>>27370185
When they're sent into forced labor concentration camps
>>
>>27370185
better be a manlet than a dicklet
>>
File: who#dephere.png (111 KB, 554x575) Image search: [Google]
who#dephere.png
111 KB, 554x575
>Her: you're so HANDSOME they're probably intimidated
>Her: arent you tall? like 5'8?
>Me: 5'7'' that's not tall for a guy
>Her: thats pretty tall
>Her: id have to tip toe to kiss you
>Her: so thats pretty tall

YOU LIED TO ME, /r9k/!
I BELIEVED THE MANLET MEME FOR SO LONG
FUCK THIS WASTED LIFE
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.