[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do females feel the emotion known as love? Is there any woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1436191952418.png (85 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
1436191952418.png
85 KB, 246x246
Do females feel the emotion known as love?
Is there any woman that would go out of their way to keep a man?
Any woman that would start a conversation?
One that wouldn't judge you?
One that would miss you when you're gone?

You know, normal actions associated with feeling love for someone?
>>
I found out the girl I'm fucking has been stalking me mercilessly for five years.
I found out she hacked my now exgf's facebook and posted screen shots on her wall of conversations and nudes between her and the guy she had been cheating on me with.
And I wasn't even talking to her at that point, I had dropped her as a friend a year before that.
So even while I, admittedly, had treated her like shit, she was trying to protect me, and kept me from staying with a girl who didn't care about me.
Caught her in my house once restocking food in my cabinets.
I read her journal at one point because honestly sometimes she makes me scared.
She has a plan written out to kill my ex if she tries to get me back.
She also has plans for how to kill several other people in my life if they do certain things to me.
She does a lot of things to take care of me in really concerning ways.
So yes, I think women can feel love, I just think they're all insane, and not a single one of them knows how to handle love.
I think they feel it, and don't understand it, and how they show it reflects how hard they either try or try not to understand it.
>>
>>27363681
the Chadest of Chads
>>
>>27363782
Not really
Just a failed normie with a psycho attached to him
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 199x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 199x255
>>27363681
I'm biting the bait. FUCK YOU ANON. I would do so many unholy things to have a girl like that.
>>
>>27363681
It always comforts me when I read stories about girls being crazy or doing stalkerish things, I don't know why but it makes me feel a little more normal. (I do it too, but not in a beta way. I don't message someone "hello" a million times and beg for attention and whatnot.)
>>
>>27363681
>tfw no yandere gf

bloxxx
>>
>>27363827
Yeah it's not as great in 3d form.
It's pretty much not great.
It's a constant struggle of do I call the police preemptively in case she tries to kill me, or do I just hope for the best and try not to piss her off.

>>27363838
Yeah, even message bombing a person isn't that bad, honestly, just a little cringey.
>>
File: hpRQO.jpg (239 KB, 734x960) Image search: [Google]
hpRQO.jpg
239 KB, 734x960
>>27363491
>One that wouldn't judge you
You mean a mentally retarded girl?
Any human being with the ability to judge will do so instinctively, even if they so not express it words.
>>
>>27364046
even if they do not express it in words*
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.