[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never live in the 50s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1458178283135.jpg (196 KB, 821x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458178283135.jpg
196 KB, 821x1024
>tfw you will never live in the 50s
>>
Good.

I wouldn't have computers, video games, and advanced modern medicine just to list a few things
>>
>>27345241
>computers
you mean the internet
>video games
ahah what are you 14?
>modern medicine
medicine was already quite advanced back in the day, they were already performing surgeries to remove cancer, x-rays were used daily, etc.
sure, we are FAR more advanced today but it wasn't that bad

plus you'd have a good job with a good salary, a nice car and a loyal traditionalist gf
all these things are impossible to get today if you're middle class
>>
>>27345294
>you mean the internet
What? I mean that's part of it but you're an idiot if you think computers are just the internet

>ahah what are you 14?
Get off 4chan now if you honestly think adults can't play video games.

>medicine was already quite advanced
Not as much as it was now. Far from if it anything with the lack of advanced surgeries and non-understanding of dangerous of substances like tin and lead.

>good salary
I have that
>a nice car
I walk
>loyalist traditional gf
If you honestly think women are more or less loyal now than then, you really REALLY don't know anything about the 50s
>>
Good, I would be treated like shit based on my skin.
>>
File: 1445095863592.jpg (549 KB, 890x4253) Image search: [Google]
1445095863592.jpg
549 KB, 890x4253
>>27345209
good, women will still be tramps, but this time I would need to marry them because giving them orgasms FOR FREE is not enough.
>>
>>27345317
computers were already a thing back then but were not used for entertainment purposes, you fucking retard
>>
3rd world shithole in the 50s, no thanks
>>
>>27345323
I lmao at your life, nigger.
>>
>>27345351
Yeah but I think he is talking about personal computers...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.