[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Non uniform day today >Couldn't sleep all night >Want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Rot.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Rot.png
32 KB, 633x758
>Non uniform day today
>Couldn't sleep all night
>Want to take day off
>Can't because everyone will think I took day off because I'm poor and I don't other people to see what I dress like out of school

Yes I'm fucking 18, I'm at a sixth form. I skipped last years non uniform day and everyone made fun out of me for it.
>>
>>27344181
My high school also required uniforms but by the time I was a senior I was never in uniform and the teachers stopped caring
>>
>>27344181
That sucks bro. I was moderately low income growing up with a single mom. Always had shitty clothes and all the kids at my schools were always rich and had trendy nice clothes. Got made fun of a lot. Always jealous of rich kids. Nowadays though I think it's cool to go to goodwill and get really cheap clothes. The biggest thing is to make sure they fit.

Also fuck all that dude. In 2 years you'll have all new obstacles to overcome and it won't matter that you looked bad one day in whatever grade you're in.

Man the fuck up and own who you are. If anyone gives you shit for it, fuck them. Live for yourself, there's no one else more worth living for.
>>
>britbongs have to dress NORMAL for a day

cant make this shit up
>>
>>27344225
Yeah you're right. I leave the sixth form in a 2 months anyway.

Still, (most) pain only lasts for a fraction of your entire life, and yet all pain still hurts.
>>
>>27344332
Sure all pain hurts. But you truly have a choice to dwell on it and live in that pain for longer than necessary, or to grab your balls, do some pushups, and put heads to bed.
>>
>>27344181
Holy shit, a bunch of posters here are genuine schoolchildren, that explains so fucking much
>I-I'm 18
ur still a babby m8
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.