[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU GUYS SAID LIFTING WILL GET ME A GF I DID STANDARD STRENGTH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
YOU GUYS SAID LIFTING WILL GET ME A GF

I DID STANDARD STRENGTH FOR 3 MONTHS AND TODAY I PULLED MY BACK DOING A 230 lb DEADLIFT, I CAN BARELY MOVE OR STAND, HOLY FUCK THIS SHIT SUCKS I AM NEVER DOING THIS AGAIN QUITING MY GUM MEMEBRSHIP TOMORROW
>>
>he fell for the lifting meme

squats and deadlifts are terrible for your body no matter how good your form is
>>
You forgot the steroids. You wasted all that time. Rest, eat high calorie and high protein diet, alternate heat and cord on painful area, and once able to work on planking and back bridges before getting back in. Tb500 and anavar will help with healing. Spend time reading up on roids, rehab, prehab, and form. I find mixed grip diddlies and slamming weight down instead of lowering carefully helps avoid injury. Also bitches don't care about hammies and lower back. Hammer and pronate curls, lat raises and Db Ohp, and weighted dips and chins. Clean and jerk and front squats will be all you need to keep the chicken legs at bay.
>>
>230
lmao twiglet or fatshit with no muscle detected
If you can't deadlift atleast 300 easily your first time lifting just give up at life, you will never get ahead of someone with natural strength,
>>
>>27341516
You need a more aesthetic routine than starting strength! That's all it is.
>>
>>27341743
>mixed grip diddies
JUST TEAR MY SHIT UP SENPAI
>>
>>27342661
Bullshit, i know people who started with very light weight and they are now beasts, nobody can pull 300lbs the first time
>>
>>27341516
I'm sorry for you, man. I hope it gets better soon.

Lifting was never my thing, but I kinda know that feel. I'm a distance runner taking a few days off after hurting my leg...
>>
> not wanting to be strong so you can intimidate normies

Shaking my damn head at you to be quite honest family
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.