[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone ever felt like a third wheel before >meet up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: pepe5.jpg (9 KB, 350x175) Image search: [Google]
pepe5.jpg
9 KB, 350x175
anyone ever felt like a third wheel before

>meet up with a friend I haven't seen in some time decide to meet the mall
>He introduces me to his GF who I haven't meet before the whole experience was awkward especially for someone like me and made me wish I had a GF of my own

anyone know this feel
>>
when I was younger and had friends I'd meet up with them sometimes and I'd always pray we never bumped into a girl we knew because if we did my "friend" would spend the rest of the day flirting with them and showing off in front of them. I just wanted to talk to my friend but some stupid whore just had to ruin it EVERY TIME ;____;
>>
>>27332814
>meet friend 10th grade
>have a thing for one another but never make any moves
>hang out time to time
>11th grade
>dates my friend
>start to hang out more because she moved closer
>constant third wheeling when we hang out or go out
One night my guy friend asked if I wanted to stay the night, we had another friend that came too. We all slept on the big ass family couch.
>fall asleep during Inception
>wake up hours later to make out session and hand in pants next to me
>don't move a muscle, pretend I'm still asleep, cry internally.
>>
>>27332814
>>27332913
Eat a bullet you underaged faggots
>>
>about 8th or 9th grade
>hang out with emo friend
>he invites some emo girl he barely knows
>we go to chipotle
>they bang in the bathrooms for about 20 mins
>no money so i couldnt even eat anything
>literally just sit for 20 minutes doing nothing
feels weird man
>>
>>27332970
>when I was younger
I'm 21 now and this used to happen when I was around 13-15>>27332970
>>
>>27333045
>muh underage fweels ;_;
>>
>having a conversation with a friend.
>he speaks english and spanish
>another guy comes up speaking spanish to him
>they start talking in spanish to each other
>just sit there like a dumb fuck. No idea what theyre saying
>goes on for uncomfortably long time
>eventually get up and leave
>friend doesnt even notice

shit happens too often
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.