[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello robots, ask someone that just escaped the police on a motorcycle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 5128180.png (93 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
5128180.png
93 KB, 645x773
Hello robots, ask someone that just escaped the police on a motorcycle anything.

>Suspended license for 18 months
>Decide to go out like a fucking moron and go for a ride because i wanted to clear my head
>Wanted to ride to the beach
>Speeding along the way (I have very big problems with staying in the speed limit)
>Anyway be approaching a roundabout
>When i see a black car with tinted windows behind me traveling very fast
>Decide to bolt it
>Go around the roundabout and fly down the straight
>They are following me
>Enter a few other streets to make sure I'm being followed
>They follow me every street
>Eventually lose them

Have a headache and my body is shaking from the adrenaline, very stupid move. I also nearly went flying into a curb because the road is very cold.
>>
>tfw fellow robots dont wanna know bout my getaway
>>
>>27329033
>suspended license
>racing around like you own the road
>causing problems for everyone else driving around you
>no doubt you will eventually kill yourself or at least hurt others eventually

It's people like you that give cyclists a bad name. I bet you drive in between lanes too. Honestly if you're not going to be safe on the road just stay on your motorcycle so when you end up in a crash at least you'll probably kill yourself and no one else.
>>
>>27329202

It was dark outside and hardly any cars. I wasn't stopping so i could get my bike impounded and sent to jail.
>>
>>27329033
Nice dude, respect. Stay low and chill.
>>
>>27329543
I'm not riding it for a good while now in-case they got a good look of it (i have no license plate light) and it was dark as fuck. I noticed they don't exactly get too close to motorcyclists. But a few times when he was chasing me through the streets he was going ape shit and going very fast..

He wouldn't give up (not sure if girl or women) but the car is no match for the straights. My first ever escape and hopefully last.

Still feel anxious as shit.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.