[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1/2 What would happen I told my best friend that I love her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: sadfroglargecutout2.png (127 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
sadfroglargecutout2.png
127 KB, 2048x2048
>1/2
What would happen I told my best friend that I love her?

I never thought I would feel friendzoned at my age, since I consider the debacle around it overrated and misconceived. But it definitely sums up my current predicament pretty damn well. If this were any other girl, I wouldn't really give two shits and would've left by now (or found someone else).

But with my friend, I don't want either of us to go. The only reason why I've stayed for this long is because she honestly means so much to me. Not just as a crush, but as a friend too. Yet still, I want so much more. She's someone I honestly want to spend my life with, get a place together, grow old with one-another, etc. She's the sun in my sky, and I so much want to be the same to her.

Though, the last time I had my chance, she went off with a guy she's known ten-years longer than we've known each other. I tried to leave back then. In most other cases, especially my youth, I would've succeeded at dropping this person. But with her, I really couldn't stand the thought of not having her around. So I came back and we've been friends since. And we're very close together, whether physically, emotionally, mentally, etc. We're pretty tight and dependable.
>>
>>27321321
But like I said, I'm very much, sincerely in love with her. Despite my grievances, any time I see her, talk to her, call her, or even receive a message via text or Facebook, it's always enough to be make me chipper for the rest of the day. I'm very happy with her. It's just that not having anything more than that is what keeps getting to me.

So I'm wondering what happens if I tell that I love her? How would it go? I really do want her to know, and I'm set on revealing it to her. But I still can't figure out how she'll react, and how anything'll play out between us. It won't be anything bad, I can promise you that. And yet I do kind of want to get some idea of what it'll be like between us. And if there's anything to do that could move us to more than we have now.

Any femanons willing to help? As in, if you were in her situation (or mine), how would you take to it? And how would you want a guy friend of yours approaching in this scenario? Or what would you want him if there was a chance of being more than friends?

As stated before, I love her so much.
>>
>>27321321
http://vocaroo.com/i/s130MbWs084R
this one goes out to you m8.
I know your pain.
>>
>>27321712
I lol'd. Though you do sound like a high schooler.
>>
>>27321321
Hold it anon. I told her what i feel about her and everything went to shit.
We were really good friends for 6 years but i was in love with her since the first time i saw her eyes.

If she doesnt feel the same you will become her toy. Will be pure suffering because women in this kind of situation wont reveal their feelings (if any) like you. She may hint you, but at the end you will ask yourself why the fuck i told her i love you?
Speculate a little bit more anon. after your confession dont expect a "i love you too anon, lets start our life together" from her, because it wont happen.
>>
>>27322247
I second this. You will become a toy, OP.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.