[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never lean into the arch of his back as his butt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1454331869233.jpg (29 KB, 403x586) Image search: [Google]
1454331869233.jpg
29 KB, 403x586
>you will never lean into the arch of his back as his butt sticks out toward you
>you will never wrap your arms around him and dig into the smooth material
>you will never rub your face in his wig while he softly tells you to enjoy life even if there's no point to anything
>>
SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP YOU DIDN'T EVEN USE A DIFFERENT FUCKING PICTURE
>>
>>27313665
>>27313721
who the fuck even is this
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 236x236
>you will never cover his mouth with your hand as he begins to stutter out a protest that you're going too far and he doesn't want to keep going
>you will never use your superior strength to flip him on his belly and shove his face into the mattress to muffle his screams
>you will never pull down his underwear and as his lean, smoothly shaven legs kick at you to no effect
>you will never hear his muffled screams turn into muffled sobs as your thick, warm cock plunges in and out of his virgin boypussy again and again
>you will never heat him go silent and feel him stop fighting and go limp as you continue pounding him again and again
>you will never hear a slight groan as you finally climax and fill his boypussy up
>you will never see him curl into a fetal position and start sobbing and twitching in a pool of his own sweat, tears, blood, and fecal matter
>>
>>27313721
I'm addicted

>>27313910
All these too, I commend you anon
>>
>>27313910
boner/10
>>
>>27313665
>>27313910
Who the fuck is this and why s he going to be sodomized
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.