[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently chilling in my apartment with my windows open because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
Currently chilling in my apartment with my windows open because nice spring weather.
Car drives up and normie couple gets out.
Guy is pissed off and not yelling, but giving a stern talking to his GF.
Apparently she went to a "singles ward" which, in Utah is basically a church for single mormons.
Car doors slam and they continue to fight in the parking lot.
Even without context I can immediately tell girl is on her heels backpedaling with all her might.
Dude is calm but stern, she is freaking out.
She breaks down crying and saying she was manipulated into going or something and that it's not her fault.
Allofmywhats.jpg
Laughing my ass off to myself because I hate both mormons and normie couples, watching them suffering brings me great joy.
Her lamentations bring pleasure to an otherwise uneventful Sunday evening.

Who else has witnessed normie suffering? Let's reflect upon the one aspect wherein life has blessed us, for once, I do not know those feels.
>>
File: 1423365057508.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1423365057508.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1200
My neighbor across the way has been fighting with her shitty boyfriend for months. Recently the fighting has gotten so loud that it travels into my apartment across the hall.

>One night here screaming coming from the hallway
>"GET OUT! GET OUT I SAID GET OUT!!"
>sum shit hittin the fan
>get up and peep out my little door hole to see my neighbor, butt fucking naked, shoving her boyfriend out into the snow.
>I saw everything. Everything. Too bad she was flat as a 8 year old boy but she was shaved and skinny so... nah it was still nothing worth seeing
>Laugh as I call the cops.
>Make popcorn to eat by my peep hole while the cops bang on her door.
>>
>>27297662
No greentext gtfo
>>
>>27298000
I did not feel greentext was appropriate for something that wasn't drawn from memory.
I typed this as it happened.
>>
>be out on deck having a smoke
>neighbor comes out with his grandson, grandson is holding a plate or something
>grandson drops the plate
>"why the hell did you do that?"
>I didn't do it on purpose, I swear!
>"Didn't do it on purpose my ass. You're going to clean this up"
>but I really didn't!
>etc

The kid really didn't seem to do it on purpose, desu, so I felt kinda bad for him, but I love it when materialistic normies get upset about stupid shit like plates. I could feel the guy seething with rage like he'd been personally betrayed or some shit, like dude you need to calm down.
>>
File: 1456074921316.png (635 KB, 820x900) Image search: [Google]
1456074921316.png
635 KB, 820x900
>seen people drop important things like credit cards and keys multiple times over the last month
>never say anything and just keep walking
Feels great
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.