[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never been friend zoned because I always catch onto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: friendzone2.png (32 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
friendzone2.png
32 KB, 420x294
I've never been friend zoned because I always catch onto cues. When women try to be friends, I back away. That's all you gotta do, too. Just stop the conversation when you start getting the hint that she is trying to make a "friend" out of you.

What inspired me to write this thread is a girl at work who tries to tell me about her crush. I simply say yeah, nah, etc. short answers and don't expand too much or give advice. The most important thing is to NEVER give women advice. It shows you as emotional and therefore beta.
>>
>>27296262
>The most important thing is to NEVER give women advice. It shows you as emotional and therefore beta.
Sadly this. Women have this fucked up idea that being emotional makes you weak and therefore you're not sexually viable as a real man. But of course, they have all the rights to spit off their stupid "omg much feelings" and you MUST hear them or else you're selfish or rude or whatever. But she isn't gonna suck your dick for that. Thats not what a Chad would do.
>>
The friend zone is not real.

It is a petty attempt by beta bitch bois to try to guilt girls into having pity sex with them because they showed human kindness.

Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>27296375
>and you MUST hear them
Simply acknowledge them but never tell them "everything gon be beter ok?" just say yeah, ok, etc.

I can catch onto bullshit pretty well and never pay women much attention. I don't give women much feedback like I do a man. I can talk to a man sincerely but I would never do that with a woman.

>>27296412
Just my choice of word. I don't care about the logic of friend zone or anything. I was just talking about when women make tools out of men
>>
>>27296412
It's very real. It's a strategy women use to extract physical and emotional resources, services and informations from meek, passive males with no intrntion of reciprocating anything.

Hence the cliche of Timmy doing Stacey's homework while she fucks Chad. Or Timmy babysitting Stacey's little brother while she fucks Chad. Or Timmy giving Stacey a ride to Chad's place.
>>
>>27296412
Lol normies always white knight women for the fucked up shit they do.
It takes 2 to tango bitch
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.