[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abstract feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 680x684
>you will never cuddle with a dragon
>you will never go on grand adventures with a loyal dragon companion
>you will never steer a dragon through aerial combat high above the clouds
>you will never ride a dragon into glorious battle

There is no salvation from this suffering.
>>
>you will never be whisked away into an alien spaceship and have your human disguise removed, revealing that you were actually one of them all along and that you are immortal and this was all some kind of weird immersion mission
>you will never fly far away from this planet with others who are like you and know that you are truly safe, forever, and that all of the bullshit you've endured has been and only can be voluntary
>>
File: 1452823718473.jpg (28 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
1452823718473.jpg
28 KB, 358x350
>ill always be a man
>ill always have the be self-reliant and self-assured
>ill never have a nice, kind boy comfort me when im feeling vulnerable
>ill never be able to dress and act cute
>ill never be cute in feminine dresses
>ill never be small and dainty
>ill never sexually pleasure a strong, masculine man that makes me feel small and feminine
>ill never be able to live a life of service, gratitude, and admiration for the man i love
>>
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 865x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 865x1300
>you will never be a member of the city guard
>you will never stand next to your fellow guard while crossing spears to block off the door you're guarding
>you will never yell "halt who goes there" to an approaching protagonist
>you will never be tricked or killed by said protagonist during a vain attempt to stop him from entering the door

Remind me again: "why live?"
>>
>>27288347
this hits me aswell
>you will never have to wear armor and a sword for actual safety and combat
>>
>you will never be a courageous swordsman
>you will never fight, sword and shield, against those who trespass against you
>>
>you will never fight in the third crusades
>you will never serve your god and die in the holy war with your brethren
>you will never trek great forests, mountains and deserts to have the tactical advantage over the enemy
>you will never fire your bow to aid in an arrow storm
>you will never joust
>>
>>27287932
Same. Im not even trans ;__;
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.