[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of autistic/robot females?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1345224313445.jpg (173 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1345224313445.jpg
173 KB, 500x500
What do you think of autistic/robot females?
>>
>>27287476

This one makes decent music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Pucpi8cvo

"I have this thing called Asperger's syndrome," she says. - a disorder on the autism spectrum characterised by difficulties with social interaction and idiosyncratic behaviour. "When I found out, it explained my whole childhood. I told my mum and she said, 'That's why you used to sit on the floor doing puzzles for hours!' It was the reason I was so solitary. I'd say completely inappropriate things. The other kids thought I was a weirdo."

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2008/sep/11/popandrock
>>
Very cute. I want to be the first guy to take advantage of them.
>>
>>27287476
they're usually shit and never end up being the same as us
autistic guys end up being alone and autistic girls end up being sluts

plus, about 90% of girls who say they have autism really don't
>>
>>27288401
Knew a girl with aspergers, like diagnosed aspergers. 100% true.
>>
>>27287476
>allot
T R I G G E R E D
>>
>>27288331
Anxiety was such a disappointment. I enjoyed her self-titled much more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN8HwUxFouM
>>
>>27288331
It's not chiptune, she isn't autistic
>>
>>27287476

In my experience, they're obnoxious, rude idiots that crave constant validation and attention from anywhere they can get it because normal people don't have the patience to put up with their shit.
>>
File: fembot_personality.jpg (99 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
fembot_personality.jpg
99 KB, 1000x750
>>27288707

they are also huge whores because they are incapable of differentiating between love and sex which means they'll jump on a dick whenever they feel lonely
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.