[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are all women actually sociopaths/psycopaths?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (82 KB, 932x422) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82 KB, 932x422
> male psycopaths have more white matter and less grey matter than normal males
> women have much more white matter and much less grey matter than normal males

> people with more white matter neural connections in their prefrontal cortex are more likely to be pathological liars/manipulators
> women and male psycopaths have more white matter neural connections in their prefrontal cortex
>>
File: image.png (7 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 257x196
Bump
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 371x331) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 371x331
Bumping
>>
File: 1368989340441.png (339 KB, 620x352) Image search: [Google]
1368989340441.png
339 KB, 620x352
You're giving them too much credit, most women are overemotional and overly empathetic. Being a well disguised psychopath requires a surprising amount of thought and self-control. Antisocial women are also far less common than antisocial men (bitchiness does not equal antisocial). True sadistic/violent tendencies are also far less common in women than men, and when women are sadistic, it's emotional sadism 99% of the time. Female sadists and psychopaths are vanishingly rare.

Now let's take a look at the pic you posted. On the left of the list, deceitful/manipulative is the one that applies to women most (women commonly being pathological liars, especially in their teens), with egocentric coming in 2nd (although that applies to most modern westerners regardless of gender so I would hesitate to count that fully). As for glib/superficial, while most western women are remarkably shallow, SUPERFICIAL CHARM is an entirely different entity than just being a shallow dumb broad. "The tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick and verbally facile", while the socially awkward denizens of /r9k/ may think this applies to women at face value, that would give women far too much credit. When women talk/flirt with men they have no need to be charming, smooth, or articulate, due to how easy is it for a woman to get laid/a date. Charm and smooth charisma, real or faked, is far more the province of the male, and truly powerful charm usually requires intelligence, which women lack compared to men. I don't think most women are in control of their emotions enough to pull off glib, if they ever needed it.

"Shallow emotions" this is not to be confused with simply BEING shallow/dumb, but rather an emotional deficiency. Since women can barely keep a lid on their extreme emotions I would definitely say this doesn't apply, shallow emotions usually gives a vaguely spergy or Mr. Spock-like effect, obviously more common in dudes.

Should I go on or do you get the picture?
>>
Yes, but they're attractive enough that it doesn't matter.
>>
>>23303792
>All women behave in exactly the same way
>>
Ehh, I don't think so.
I do know one thing though, those first 5 describe at least 70% of women to a tee.
>>
>>23303792

focusing on the shitty women will make that your reality, and when you meet normal woman, instead of being able to handle and deal with any negative aspects of their personality, you'll zero in on those and convince yourself they're all bad.

stop this bullshit now.
>>
>>23303792
Holy shit that describes my ex perfectly.
>>
I thought it was common knowledge that most women are psychopathic.

No SANE person would act like them.
>>
>>23306013
...you sound like one of those people who defend pitbulls.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.