[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit why do the mods hate anime so much? You get banned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 399x399
Holy shit why do the mods hate anime so much? You get banned for posting about anime on a ANIME WEBSITE but suuurree RRREEE NORRMIIIEESS is TOTALLY fine and creates great positive discussion

When do we get new mods?
>>
They've been deleting pedo threads too

This is not the 4chan I remember fam
>>
File: 1437912957137.png (39 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
1437912957137.png
39 KB, 384x313
I'd imagine if it's anime-focused it goes on >>>/a/ or something, hence it getting deleted.

The site hasn't been about "anime" specifically for a long time now. It's why we have boards like /v/ and /an/ and shit. It was an anime-website back when it started, but it isn't anymore, that's just what happens when things survive for a long time and get bigger.

Posting anime reaction images should be fine though, I don't like it when people get banned for that.

I'm pretty certain ree normie threads get deleted too, but I might be wrong about that.
>>
>>23276784
/a/ is full of faggots
>>
Those threads are nothing but circlejerking and ERPing faglords. Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>23277140
Normaly i would agree but that thread wasnt, maybe mods just thought it was circlejerking and deleted it befor lurking in it
>>
>>23277029
You guys are like muslims. Complete shit that moves into other boards and make those boards into complete shit, with the excuse of "my homeboard is complete shit"
>>
>>23276734
Tbh there have been a lot more pedo threads very recently than there usually are, seemed like someone was spamming it
>>
>>23277345
kek
>>
File: 1443591322427.jpg (39 KB, 768x384) Image search: [Google]
1443591322427.jpg
39 KB, 768x384
>>23277029
Are you implying that /r9k/ is any better? It's really not.

Best you can do is post in /a/ anyway, at least give it one reason worth browsing, and you won't have to put up with schizophrenic moderation there. Post here and you'll deal with the mods and shitposters who aren't interested in anime.

It's your choice of course, but for the most part faggots in /a/ are much less insufferable than /r9k/ from what I've witnessed
>>
the answer to your question is within your OP pic, OP.
>We are no longer accepting janitor applications.

Somebody is trolling with new janitor privileges
>>
>>23277830

takes like 2 months to delegate the janny applications m9
>>
>>23276674
Fuck off weebshit
>>
>>23276784
Meta threads don't belong on /a/, also most of the people posting anime here aren't actually from /a/, more people from /g/ /v/ and other boards who happen to like anime.

>>23277029
Not really, they have /u/ and /y/
>>
>>23276674
Go to an anime board. Only the most beta of betas like anime. The only one I ever liked was Dragonball Z but that's when I was a kid. I tried watching it again a couple months ago and cringed so hard at the exaggerated emotion. You guys probably have poor social skills because you watch too much anime tbh fam
>>
>>23279550
no tbh
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.