[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is literally how women deal with break ups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10
>this is literally how women deal with break ups
>>
>>27395363

from their perspective, that's a great way to handle a break up.

guys do the same thing.
>>
>>27395378
chads can

average guys can't find a woman willing to have sex with them in less than a week, robots may never again after their oneitis drops them
>>
>>27395363
>date some chick
>shes crazy but I love her
>break up with her because I know she wi eventually destroy my life
>depressed as fuck
>talk to her after a year
>she got another bf after about a year
>broke up with him after 6 months
>fucked her guy friend for 3 months
>went back to her bf
Holy shit im so relieved I dodged that bullet. Knowing she became a slut just totally lifted a weight off my shoulders.
Sure not all women are like that but goddamn so many of them are just total sluts.
Easy access to sex + feminism + no sense of shame = slut
>>
>>27395363
Maybe attractive Staceys who can afford to find suitable mates whenever they want.

When my bf dumps me I'm going to either commit suicide or get hooked on heroin and then commit suicide. The only reason I haven't chosen either option already is because I don't want him to have a bad experience with me. That's all I am, after all. XP.
>>
File: american_dad.gif (639 KB, 250x335) Image search: [Google]
american_dad.gif
639 KB, 250x335
>>27395363
>Fucking grieving chicks is the easiest fuck of all time

Stay virgin, cucks.
>>
When I broke up with my first college girlfriend, she went and partied so hard she earned he nickname "house ho" in our dorm. She wasn't a fan but hey, there she was
>>
>>27395431
Average guys can. Robots are like the bottom one percent of guys.
>>
>>27395363
Have you got a source for that image or more?
>>
>>27396429
Except you obviously have no sense of shame and are so unstable you'll without a doubt get gang banged at the first opportunity
>>
>>27395431
>average guys can't find a woman willing to have sex with them in less than a week
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA robots are dumb.
>>
>>27395363

>first ever gf left me 3 years ago
>fucked like 50 guys since
>dry spell for 3 years
>haven't even touched a girl since
>still can't get over her
>her life changed so much she is sucessful and happy, have a job and a flat
> I'm still that poor faggot living with his mum

Fucking hell I got to get my shit together
>>
>>27396499

>Worrying about getting laid and improving my character with piss-poor stats when I can just get high instead.
>>
File: 1456542737443.png (18 KB, 569x423) Image search: [Google]
1456542737443.png
18 KB, 569x423
>>27399255
God damn, too close to home...
>>
File: 1422229268188.jpg (61 KB, 406x238) Image search: [Google]
1422229268188.jpg
61 KB, 406x238
>>27395363
When my bf broke up with me all I did was cry and feel like shit.
You guys just have bad taste for girls and go for the literal whores who don't give a damn about any of you.
>>
>>27400755
>implying

Robots don't go for any girls. We can't get any girls. Our assumptions are based on our surroundings and the media, which seem to portray a culture of extremist feminism where women simultaneously demand respect, while also expecting not to be criticised for fucking 100 Chads.

Also, if you've had a boyfriend before, you're a normie.
>>
>>27400755

I liked a chubby ginger girl that was into monster girls and I wanted to date her, but she ended up moving in with this guy who was taller than me. Honestly, I just want a sweet, loyal, cute (6/10 or so is fine because I'd be 6/10 if it wasn't for me being 5"8.5) girl who shares my interests and genuinely loves me.
>>
>>27395431
I get laid every week, just go to a bar and scope drunk ones
>>
>>27400755
>You guys just have bad taste for girls and go for the literal whores who don't give a damn about any of you.
You mean 99.99% of the female population that blends in perfectly and is absolutely indistinguishable from the other 00.01%

I've had girls where I would be willing to bet my entire life and my families that they were above that. Girls I risked my entire heart on because at the time I was SURE they weren't like this. Then as soon as you break up, or sometimes before you break up, when they're mad and reckless they whore it up and guilelessly rub it in your face. The sweetest most innocent and precious girl in the world will have absolutely no hesitation to tell you your dick is small and she loved having other guys pound her instead as soon as she's no longer interested in you. As soon as they aren't into you, there's no remorse.
>>
File: chad.jpg (120 KB, 600x791) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
120 KB, 600x791
>>27400860
>I get laid every week brah, you just gotta try, it's so easy brah.
>>
>>27395363
can confirm that is this is true
t. roastie with serveral relationships
>>
>>27400755
You make it sound like the guys here have options.
>>
>>27400889
Like I said drunk ones, not 10/10 sober ones
>>
>>27400938
Teach me your ways senpai.

I go into flight mode if I make the slightest of eye contact
>>
File: chad 2.jpg (199 KB, 800x1012) Image search: [Google]
chad 2.jpg
199 KB, 800x1012
>>27400938
>Just try the drunk ones brah, it's soooo easy brah

You seem to be missing the point that men of our ilk can't actually ATTRACT women.

I've been drunk many, many times. I've been around drunk women while I myself was drunk. I remain a kissless virgin despite this.
>>
>>27395363
>knowing this little about girls and the way they behave
>being this much of MRA beta crybaby
>not having your shit together
>somewhere there is some blue haired chick with asymetric bangs and a septum piercing drinking fairtrade organic coffee out of a mug with your tears in it
>>
>>27396337
how does any of that make her a slut?
i fucked like 5 or 6 different girls over the past 12 months am i a slut?
>>
>>27401213
You're a Chad - the male slut..
>>
>>27401213
No because you're a man you faggot. If a boy cries like a bitch when his boss yells at him he's a pussy, is a girl a pussy if she does the same? No. Men and women are different. Fuck you.
>>
>>27401181

Nah, I hate women even though I'm straight (Like how my housemate put it when talking to hsi guests downstairs) so I don't let them get to me, I just jack off.
>>
File: 97689004739.jpg (31 KB, 316x340) Image search: [Google]
97689004739.jpg
31 KB, 316x340
>>27395363
>Watching show/movie
>grill goes through something deeply emotional like dad dying or some shit
>first thing she does is hook up with chad
women dont actually do this, right?
they dont just go and bury their feelings with the help of a thousand dicks, right?
>>
>>27401236
>nah im slightly overweight, anti social with drug/mental health issues, i havent showered in a while and i only wear black t shirts and jeans
>literally opposite of chad stereotype i just have lots of weed and superior music taste
>>
>>27401242
you are calling a girl a slut for lseeping with <4 men in a year
you are clearly just some jealoues little beta who feels that he is somehow entitled to pussy, and is butthurt that "its soo easy for girls to get laid"
protip
its easy for girls to get laid because they just lower their standards. we all know that you could go get a 3/10 fatty/ ugly ass girl at some bar tonight but you choose not too
>>
>>27401300
>anti-social
How many violent crimes have you committed, anon?
>>
>>27401338
>its easy for girls to get laid because they just lower their standards

Are we living on the same planet?

In what world do women sleep with men less attractive than them?
>>
>>27401338
A girl is a slut if she fucks 4 men a year. A man is not.

A man is a baby if he cries 4 times a year. A woman is not.

Genders are different and have different standards.

I get laid plenty my man. I'm not insecure of anything. I'm just showing you that a promiscuous woman is trash and that the genders are not the same and therefore have different standards.
>>
>>27401340
i been to jail
>>
>>27401373
ive witnessed plenty of girls get with guys less intillegent, less cultured, and less atractive then them. Ive seen girls stay with abusive subretards. Ive seen girls stick with clingy betas cuz feelings.
any guy(if you even deserve that title) who is this butthurt over the way girls act, or seriosly thinks that girls have it better is a fatherless cuck who never learned how to properly talk/seduce/fuck a girl
i feel bad for you honestly
>>
>>27401434
You've been to jail for traffic tickets. You aint never did crime.
>>
>>27401376
ok then for the sake of conversation show me....
i dont fuck with cheating girls but i dont see the problems with short relationships, especially at a young age or in uni
>>
File: truestory.jpg (92 KB, 891x668) Image search: [Google]
truestory.jpg
92 KB, 891x668
>>27401562
did too
>>
>>27401535
>a fatherless cuck who never learned how to properly talk/seduce/fuck a girl

And how is this my fault exactly?

I didn't choose my lot in life. I didn't choose to be a kissless virgin.
>>
>>27401580
It's human nature. Biology. Almost every single culture in human history has valued virginity in women. Every single culture, even the ancient ones, on any side of the planet, even the isolated ones that had no contact with outside cultures, all valued virginity in women and shamed those who were promiscuous. This is proof it is just simple human biology to value an abstinent woman and to be disgusted by a slutty one. This is really where the argument should end because it's objective evidence so the reasons behind it are of little consequence. Only the end result matters, but if you're interested in the reasons behind it I'll continue.

Think of it from a biological perspective. Think of humans as animals. What is the ideal breeding strategy for a man? For a man, it is to knock up as many women as possible, since his physical limiter is only how many women are willing. There is no negative to him knocking up multiple women. Now think of a woman. Specifically once you factor in the fact we evolved with a high mortality rate during childbirth before modern medicine, a woman is taking a risk to have even one child. She may die during childbirth (again, think of how we evolved, not how we currently are) and she is completely helpless during pregnancy. This means it is in a woman's best biological interest to be extremely selective with her mate, as she may only get one shot, and to guard her womb.You also see this means a mans sex isn't that valuable to her, what's valuable to her is his commitment. What she needs is a man to take care of her during pregnancy and provide for the kids after. This is what's valuable to her since she can get sex from any man, but a man can only commit and provide for one woman in general.
>>
>>27401756

My parents broke up when I was about 7. I lived in my grandparent's house with my mother and saw my father on the weekends. Was I technically raised by a single mother?
>>
Is OP's pic part of a set?
>>
>>27401865
This means men are the guardians of commitment and women are the guardians of sex. A person who does not guard their asset well makes that asset look worthless. This is why "desperate" is an insult for a man who does not value his own commitment, while the term is rarely used on women, and why "slut" is used for a woman who does not value her sex, while not used for men. If you do not guard and value your own biological asset, then it's seen by worthless by every one else.

Again, the key here is to realize humans are 200 000 years old, and birth control and hook up culture is only recent. We are still very much biologically bound to how we evolved, it can't be erased by a few decades of "sexual liberation"
>>
>>27401268
That's pretty fucked up but I would totally fuck a chick after heartbreak, I've been crushed by a crush before and losing my viriginity to some sloot that night probably would've been the best thing for my mental health.
>>
>>27395431
>less than a week

kek, you mean that same day
>>
>>27401865
cultures worldwide used to do all kinds of stupid counter productive shit, basing a practice off the fact that our ancient ancestor did it is idiotic. Do you advocates stoning people?
as for your second arguement, I see humans as being philosophically capable and thus fundamentally different from animals. Although what your saying definately makes sense from a reproductive standpoint (which is why i would only choose a 10/10 traditional loyalty values girl to reproduce with)
it doesnt make sense in a world where birth control is common and culture promotes casual sex
>>
>>27401756
u sound like one of those fatshaming cunts whose like "this is my special snowflake body, im big boned i didnt choose to be a landwhale, not being attractive to me is thin privilege!!

learn some discipline
read/program your mind
you are not half as helpless as you think you are
>>
>>27400938
Son, you are very, very lost.

I'm not scoping anything cause I'm not leaving the house

getonmylevel.png
>>
>>27401756
also girls are no where near as intimadating as you make them out to be and 9/10 have daddy issues/insecurity/some other emotional baggage that is on the same level as yours. Once you figure out how they are emotionally fucked up it becomes very easy to talk to and nurture them which leads to all around positivity
>>
>>27402057
>>27402057
>cultures worldwide used to do all kinds of stupid counter productive shit, basing a practice off the fact that our ancient ancestor did it is idiotic.

Certain things are, certain things aren't. Only a few cultures would stone people, but my point is EVERY culture valued virgin women. Much like EVERY culture had women raise the children. This means it's a biological trait of humans on a base level, much different then a specific cultural practice like stoning or what ever else
>it doesnt make sense in a world where birth control is common and culture promotes casual sex

It doesn't make sense on a logical level, but that is completely irrelevant because it's true with what subconsciously attracts us on a biological level. Women being attracted to tall and muscular men makes absolutely no sense any more on a logical level in the current society we live in, since a mans physical stature no longer has any impact on how well he can survive or provide. You could make endless arguments to why being tall and muscular is a useless trait for women to be attracted to now in the modern world, but it doesn't matter, because at the end of the day women are just plain and simple attracted to tall muscular men and that's all there is to it. What "should be philosophically" is nothing when next to what "is." Women like tall strong men and are unattracted to short weaklings and men like abstinent pure women and are unattracted to sluts. Of course there are exceptions, but in general this is still the rule.

I would strongly argue that humans are not fundamentally different than animals, and that we are slaves to biology beyond what we can "philosophize" ourselves out of, but again, that doesn't matter when next to the objective evidence. "why is..." means little compared to "what is"
>>
>>27401908
>implying that humans havent been poly-amorous since the beginning of time
>>
>>27402253
I am indeed implying that.
>>
>>27396429
Here's your you.
Fuck your 4chan I'm more original then most of this website.
>>
>>27402242
> EVERY culture had women raise the children
while i wont deny that this is pretty much true i do think its interesting to note that in many cultures (especially small, communal/tribal ones) the rearing of a child was very much a group exercise played out by the society as a whole, and pre industrialized western societies allocated far more time/ importance towards fatherhood and other male to male education/training

> Women being attracted to tall and muscular men makes absolutely no sense any more on a logical level
this is just not true. A taller stronger man could objectively be argued to be a superior sexual partner, girls love being dominated so it makes sense that they'd want big and strong

while i agree that we are closer to animals then we would generally like to admit, no animal has ever developed technology even remotely close to what we have and i think that this proves our ability as a species to speed up our own evolution into realms inconcievable for any other known organism

>>27402288
your belief is more or less wrong here. while it is true that humans (and other species) have a long history of temporary monogamy, the idea of lifelong partnering is relatively new and a societal expectation largely pushed forth by Abrahamic religions in the past 2 thousand years
>>
>>27401865
There is a negative in getting a lot of women pregnant it's called being thrown in jail for no child support payments
I'm not reading anymore of this shit
>>
>>27396429
>grill on r9k
Haha nice bait you tranny slut. Plz leave femanons are a meme
>>
>>27402519
>A taller stronger man could objectively be argued to be a superior sexual partner, girls love being dominated so it makes sense that they'd want big and strong

But being tall and strong has no direct impact on sexual skills.

Or rather, it's a self fulfilling prophecy. Tall and strong men get more sex because women are wired that way, which is why they're more skilled sexually.

In essence though, being "tall and strong" has no reason to logically correlate with sexual skill or dominance, except by society forcing it to. There are plenty of tall and strong men that are dominated emotionally and sexually by their shorter, weaker female partners.
>>
>>27402542
You make good points but it still stands that we can't think ourselves out of biological desires, and a virgin woman is a biological desire.
>>27402542
I'm talking about 200 000 years of human biology here, how we evolved from monkeys, not third wave femenist society you dip shit.
>>
>>27402677
obviously being tall and strong doesnt always equate being good at sex but a stronger guy can do more sexually (picking a girl up throwing her, restraining her, etc.) also a strong man is obviously in shape which also helps during sex.
as for the height, a taller man is bigger then his girl and thus can use this body mass superiority to overpower/intimidate the girl sexually more

>>27402712
the guy you responding to is not me (i agree hes missing the point of this whole discussion) but im curious why do you act as if humans have always been monogamous? european pagan, native american, traditional african, and plenty of other pre Abrahamic cultures for the most part were non monogomous and fluid in both their child rearing and sexual norms, why do you see a system imposed by various regimes over the course of time as natural?

i think it is no small coincidence that the age of large empires and centralized king power structures coincided with the mass spread of monotheism/monogomy
>>
>>27395378
No, most guys just go get drunk with friends.
>>
>>27396337
numbers ain't addin' up there pham
>>
File: 1458618488950.jpg (139 KB, 759x903) Image search: [Google]
1458618488950.jpg
139 KB, 759x903
>>27395363
>lost first and only bf in 2012
>still haven't gotten over him
>female friends tell me to just find a rebound
>went on a single date
>made me feel more depressed than I already was
>decided to give up

This rebound shit is an unfunny meme
>>
>>27400989
>attract women
Nobody does, except maybe the top 5 percent of men. Even good looking, confident guys need to approach women first.
>>
>>27403546
Le depressed guiz omg just kill me already XDD
Get out whore.
>>
>>27403546
Well you're just a trap cause femanons are a meme. But of you really were a woman I would tell you that you had it coming. Next
>>
File: 4324.jpg (91 KB, 1400x721) Image search: [Google]
4324.jpg
91 KB, 1400x721
>>27403809
>>27403833
Doing gods work guys.
>>
>>27397727
Fucking lies. Average guys don't stand a chance. You have to be in the top 20%.
>>
>>27403862
Fucking falseflagger. Most guys can get laid quite easily. It's only the bottom of the barrel that struggles with getting laid.
>>
>>27403933
And guess which people are relegated to posting on boards like this.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.