[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is amphetamine overdose a good way to kill myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: hot-dog2.jpg (97 KB, 448x331) Image search: [Google]
hot-dog2.jpg
97 KB, 448x331
Is amphetamine overdose a good way to kill myself?
>>
>>27391597

>Seizures
>Irregular heartbeat
>Vomiting
>Diarrhea
>Nausea
>Aggressiveness
>Panic
>Hallucinations
>Restlessness
>Confusion
>Rapid breathing
>Tremors
>>
>>27391729
No, use heroin.
>I'm tweaked as fuck right now
>>
File: 1458288387247.png (63 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
1458288387247.png
63 KB, 367x202
Absolutely not.

If I had to pick a drug to killyself, it'd be barbiturates.

Or some Valium and then barbiturates if you're a pussy.
>>
Those hot dog spaghettis are so creepy. Does anyone actually like eating it like that

Captcha was noodles
>>
I'm gonna be a faggot and say you shouldn't do it

but that could be a particularly awful way to go
>>
No
No no no
Most drug overdoses are awful OP

The people who mentioned barbs (and maybe heroin) are the only exceptions
>>
>>27391597
No
>>27391729
Notice how none of the effects this faggot listed were "death"? It's pretty tough to kill yourself with amphetamines, bud. You would just have to keep doing them and hope that you have a heart attack, but it's very likely you would run out of amphetamines before that happens, or go into an amphetamine psychosis.

Depressants are the way to go, as others have said. Barbs or opiates, with a little booze for good measure.
>>
>>27393202
I do. After I strain the noodledogs I like to top them with a little bit of ranch or alfredo
>>
Jump off of something high up you fucking punk
>>
>>27391597
No I did 90mg mdma the first and only time I ever tried it. I puked several times, hallucinated, talked to myself rambling a lot of the time, and stayed up all night running barefoot through the suburbs.

I caught a cold, my soles were completely torn, and I didn't remember most of it. But here I am.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 383x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 383x465
Tfw you don't have a stimulant prescription
>>
>>27391597
You'll have a heart attack, aneuresim, brain hemorhage and stroke all at the same time
>>
File: you cant explain that shit.jpg (42 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
you cant explain that shit.jpg
42 KB, 240x240
>>27395044
are you sure it was MDMA? did you use a test kit to verify?
>>
The only way to kill yourself with drugs painlessly would be to get a medical professional with access to a barb cocktail to do it for you, and no medical professional is going to go to prison for you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.