[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hates traditional gender constructs that keep you down >recognizes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12
File: 42642642626.jpg (217 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
42642642626.jpg
217 KB, 1920x1080
>hates traditional gender constructs that keep you down
>recognizes that marriage is a trap and respects your individuality
>doesn't expect you to be a provider and probably claims welfare herself
>defies gender roles and is a little bit masculine, so she will take the lead so you don't have to
>looks past shallow things like looks because she recognizes that it's all social constructs

Why aren't you dating a feminist?

Why aren't you part of the feminist community?

All those traditional women will ignore you and hate you for your perceived effeminacy.
Traditional men (i.e. the hypermasculine "chad") only look down on you and feed you suspiciously right-wing platitudes like "b urself" or "pull urself up by ur bootstraps"

It's time to make a choice. I you really going to throw away you chance at happiness because of internet politics?
>>
I hate feminists on the internet, but a huge majority of my female friends are feminists. Feminists tend to have personality traits I desire in friends.
>>
Are you stupid?

>hates traditional gender constructs that keep you down
Gender roles are neat. I like feeling like a man, you faggot.
AKA will cuck you
AKA will be a lazy piece of shit
>defies gender roles and is a little bit masculine, so she will take the lead so you don't have to
AKA will be bitchy and abusive
>looks past shallow things like looks because she recognizes that it's all social constructs
AKA will cuck you

Dating a walking talking red flag? No thanks.
>>
File: Emma Watson.jpg (70 KB, 720x522) Image search: [Google]
Emma Watson.jpg
70 KB, 720x522
>>27381052
See this is where you're wrong, feminists go on and on about how men shouldn't have to follow gender roles etc. but when it comes down to it none of them want to date betas, they still want assertive Chads. They still expect us to pay for dates, they still expect us to the initial approach and asking for a date and all that.

see pic related for one example

There's also Beyonce, who talks about how women's rights and all that nonsense but is married to Jay-Z, a man who refers to women as "bitches" in many of his songs.
>>
>>27381135
> I like feeling like a man
what does that even mean?
>>
>>27381145
>see pic related for one example
I'm so happy that pretentious cunt ruined her career with her political whoring
>>
>>27381170
In terms of relationships? Being a provider, a protector, a bastion of wisdom.
>>
This thread is going to be GREAT, I can't wait for all the thoughtful conversation that's going to happen.
>>
>>27381185
>a bastion of wisdom.
*tips fedora*
>>
File: nu male.jpg (427 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
nu male.jpg
427 KB, 1050x1080
>>27381333
>male feminist calling someone else a fedora tipper
lol
>>
>>27381333
Just saying, famalam. That's what men were for in traditional roles. If you had a problem when you were a kid, you asked your dad, not your mom.
>>
File: 1456002218553.jpg (197 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1456002218553.jpg
197 KB, 633x758
.>hates traditional gender constructs that keep you down
The only say that they do. The truth is that they only hate the ones that don't suit them.
They don't want to get married because they don't want to get off the cock carousal. Gotta remember the fact that most of them are wrong.
Bullshit
See my first response.
No, she wants YOU to look past shallow things like looks.

She can judge your appearance all she wants because she lacks self awareness.

I'm not falling for the extra jewy vaginal jew.
>>
>>27381527
>Gotta remember the fact that most of them are young

Fixed that for me
>>
Weakest bait
>>
>>27381052
because they are a walking victim complex
wont stand up to the loud radical majority that push for manspreading laws etc ( because it benifits her)
Microagressions
she still wants chad and to be dominated ( a common feminist fetish)
>>
>>27381527
>>27381702

>gets all of his info about feminism from /pol/ and reddit

Alright. It's your life, you can do what you want.

Keep hanging around conservative shitheads that hate your guts and see if you become happy.
Maybe they are right, and you will solve all of your problems and "man up" eventually.
>>
>>27381052
Because they hate men. Especially betas
>>
File: muh privilege.jpg (321 KB, 1000x890) Image search: [Google]
muh privilege.jpg
321 KB, 1000x890
>>27381788
Are you implying that feminists give on single fuck about men's issues?
KEK
Men are experiencing things like infant circumcision, high workplace death/injury rates, and a much higher suicide and homelessness rate than women's rates, and feminists choose to focus their energy on trivial things like sexy women characters in video games and "manspreading."
You're a fucking moron if you think they care about us.
>>
>>27381365
>white guilt?
Huh?
>>
>>27381866

>homelessness, suicide etc

Pshh
All those men are just entitled crybabies looking for a handout. How do you even become poor?

Depression? Anxiety? C'mon. Those are all made up illnesses to describe bratty attention seekers who didn't get spanked as children.

Why can't they just man up and pull themselves up by their bootstraps and get over their depression, get over their poverty and stop whining about nothing. I went through a rough patch once, what are you all complaining about?

>this is what conservashits actually believe

Any criticisms you levy against feminism can be doubly applied to the typical, right-wingers that make up the majority.

If you think feminism is evil, it is definitely the lesser of two evils
>>
>>27381999
>If you think feminism is evil, it is definitely the lesser of two evils
and this is somehow a good thing?
>>
>>27381999
the day that I actually see a feminist taking a stand for issues like the ones I mentioned, I might believe you are right but as of now feminists just could not give less of a fuck about guys like me, or men's issues in general.
>>
Most feminists are just going through their rebellious phase. Then they realise they need to lockdown a man to provide for em before they get too fat wrinkley
>>
>>27382094
This.

I'd be a bit more swayed if I actually saw them take a stand against the issues listed.
>>
>>27381052
>>doesn't expect you to be a provider
lol that's a good joke OP
here's some reading for you

http://www.bustle.com/articles/22935-can-you-be-a-feminist-and-still-expect-guys-to-pay

http://www.forbes.com/sites/emmajohnson/2014/10/02/men-should-pay-on-first-dates-and-that-does-not-undermine-feminism/#51955de912cb

http://www.thefrisky.com/2015-05-27/frisky-rant-why-i-refuse-to-pay-for-dates/
>>
>>27381052
My chad friend is trying to convince me to go to prom with his gf's feminist sister.

What do?
>>
File: 1451896850083.jpg (22 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
1451896850083.jpg
22 KB, 352x352
>>27382498
>prom
I think I'm realizing more and more that the majority of people who post here are underage faggots
maybe I should stop coming to this board.
>>
>>27382310
I mean I knew what I was getting myself into when I followed these links but goddamn am I triggered.
>>
File: money talks.jpg (950 KB, 716x2132) Image search: [Google]
money talks.jpg
950 KB, 716x2132
>>27381052
>doesn't expect you to be a provider
Oh yes she does.
>>
>>27382094
>>27382133

Here is the thing though, even though feminism by definition is mainly concerned with womens issues, you will find that feminists want to address the above issues. Feminism is part of a larger progressive movement that wants to get to the root cause of all those issues.

See, the underlying problem is is a lack of understanding about the advantages and disadvantages certain people get in life.

The right wing philosophies seem to be obsessed with personal responsibility. Which can be a good thing. It does motivate you to achieve what you want.

But where it fails is that they want to extend personal responsibility to things beyond their control. Like their genetic makeup, or their race, or their gender or their upbringing, or their environment.

This almost sociopathic belief means that they blame people for having mental illnesses, or not having a job.

The progressive philosophies are about acknowledging that some people have advantages and some people have disadvantages because of those unchangeable factors.
Yeah. the infamous "privilege" you keep hearing about. But the thing is, it's real. You can observe it.

Progressiveness isn't about trying to kneecap people with privilege, its about making policies and guiding society while keeping those privileges in mind.

Its all about equity vs equality
>>
>>27382753
>you will find that feminists want to address the above issues.
actually, my experience has been the quite opposite, most aren't even willing to discuss them
>>
>>27381052
Can you stop posting, any time? Thanks.
>>
>>27382814

>your experience

Reddit?
Tumblr?
Trashy tabloid articles?
>>
>>27382861
what would you recommend?
>>
>>27382861
he's not wrong though, for example look at any discussion of male circumcision, feminists just start whining that they aren't talking about female circumcision, even though its illegal in every first world country, unlike male circumcision which is even encouraged in america
>>
>>27381052
>>defies gender roles and is a little bit masculine, so she will take the lead so you don't have to

When the fuck has this ever happened?
>>
>>27382877

I was thinking more 'going outside', 'interacting with actual people'

That sort of thing
>>
>>27381135
>Gender roles are neat. I like feeling like a man, you faggot.
>>>/pol/
You're not impressing anyone here.
>>
>>27382936
That wouldn't change anything
>>
>>27381052
STOP REPLYING
MOVE ON
>>
>>27382936
you are aware that people who post their opinions on the internet also exist in the real world...?
>>
Men don't need to respect a woman to fuck her. Women need to respect a man to fuck him.

If you're a beta male pussy, women will get what they want from you (money, security for a while) and then get the fuck out. Because they won't/can't ever respect you and therefore can't fuck you.

Getting off is a lot more mental for women. That's why men just need a warm body, but women need someone they respect.

Source: I'm a woman who was a SJW for a while. They ALWAYS fuck Chads.

I literally had a friend tell me she couldn't fuck a guy because he was 'marriage material' and she didn't want to give him a bad view of her by fucking him too early. She wanted to keep that unattainable view he had of her intact. She'd fuck literally any other guy that got her wet though.
>>
>>27381052
>they all still follow or even push the generic gender standards like wearing makeup, hoop earnings, and high heels
pls
>>
literally what

Feminists are among the most submissive, traditionally feminine women I've ever met. They ALL like being dominated, both in everyday life and while having sex. Their opposition to gender roles and hierarchy is purely theoretical.
>>
>>27383020

nobody cares, fuck off you vapid cunt
>>
>social constructs
'humans should be treated well' and everything else they blab about is a social construct.

Language is also a social construct.

So is feminism (ideologies are social constructs by default)
>>
>>27383063

Not all social relations are constructs.

For instance, a worker's relationship to the means of production is tangible, measurable, and real. Therefore, the proletariat and bourgeoisie are not social constructs, they are fundamentally material classifications.
>>
>feminists care about men's issues
lmao the only issue that impacts me is male circumcision, and they care jack shit about that. I have no desire to wear dresses and most men don't because dresses are fucking retarded
>le feminism is for everyone meme
fuck off you dumb cunt
>>
File: 30654.jpg (114 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
30654.jpg
114 KB, 640x960
>>27383020
man, every time I consider trying to get a gf, stuff like this just makes me realize its not worth it. Too much work and risk for what little reward there is.
>>
>>27383101
>tangible, measurable, and real
Materialism is a social construct.
>>
>>hates traditional gender constructs that keep you down
Sure. But she also hate most of what I am now. I'm shaped by this society through systematic oppression. She has had the opportunity to avoid most scrutiny you face for your gender.
>>recognizes that marriage is a trap and respects your individuality
Doubt it. Likely she still wants to reap the benefits. They're rather prone to misrepresenting stats you know. That should tell you a thing or two about their political ideas. Either way marriage/legal commitment may not be the most romantic thing in the world but it certainly increases the tolerance for eachother.
>>doesn't expect you to be a provider and probably claims welfare herself
That's nice I guess.
>>defies gender roles and is a little bit masculine, so she will take the lead so you don't have to
But I want to take the lead. I just can't. Also I'd rather have her not be masculine. In fact I have trouble with ftm because the thought of a female brain in there bothers me. Even if it's some kind of TV show where there's a gag ftm I just don't care for that character anymore.
>>looks past shallow things like looks because she recognizes that it's all social constructs
She also looks past things like intelligence usually. And looks are important. She either just pretends it doesn't matter or she's demi-sexual or something. Neither works for me.
>other women are bad
I disagree. They're almost all great, same with male normies. It's just that I'm not good enough.
>>
>>27383191

If you actually believe that there's no way of objectively assessing the world around us, I can't help you. You're too far gone in philosophical obfuscation.
>>
File: 85762057264.jpg (117 KB, 1127x782) Image search: [Google]
85762057264.jpg
117 KB, 1127x782
>>27381052
Cause 3D is PD.
Also shit personality.
>>
>>27383276
>if you don't buy my ideology, ur dumb and should leave and are sick in the head!!!
>>
I would like feminism if it actually had egalitarian goals. But 99% (hyperbole) of issues you hear them talk about only affect women and usually works towards alleviating women of responsibility.

They're harmful to everyone.
>>
>>27383191
>>27383063
This is feminist speak

>It's a rule made by people thousands of years ago, so I won't make it apply to my life
>>
>>27383505
I said feminism is a social construct.

Not as bad as materialism though (all feminists are materialists, so it's not like that matters)

Try again, secular trash.
>>
>>27383149
yeah. THAT'S why you don't date
>>
>>27381052
>>hates traditional gender constructs that keep you down
Like getting paid what I produce instead of having a bunch trimmed off to subsidize lazy HR ladies, single mom's and divorcees?
>>recognizes that marriage is a trap and respects your individuality
Except they don't and don't. They want a manly man but give nothing back.
>>doesn't expect you to be a provider and probably claims welfare herself
2nd is true, 1st isn't unless you're Chad.
Like how Emma Watson said men shouldn't have to act masculine right after she said she dated American men because Brits weren't aggressive enough?
>>looks past shallow things like looks because she recognizes that it's all social constructs
They don't, they just expect you to.
>>
>>27383538
Well anon is clearly describing that they're misusing the word.
>it's feminist speak for [definition that excludes a large part of social constructs]
Because it's used as a pejorative they 'have to' exclude a lot of things. Instead of educating themselves and describing things accurately enough that it's possible to take them seriously.

The while Marxism economic classes suppressed by economic elite->gender/ethnic classes suppressed by patriarchy (where you extend patriarchy to anything that's not socially 'progressive') is just too much for almost anyone really.
>>
>>27381052
This. Realizing that women are fucking trash and despising them should only be a first step. The next step should be realizing that radical feminism is about redeeming women, to the best of society's ability. Putting them out to work. Cutting them off from their patriarchy crutches. Teaching them to walk. In short: showing them strength. Femininity is no more a virtue than effeminacy (though here I depart from OP - no, weakness is not a virtue).
>>
File: CZRV0txWAAEIA62.jpg (96 KB, 600x780) Image search: [Google]
CZRV0txWAAEIA62.jpg
96 KB, 600x780
>>27383700
From what I've read, women make great workers (even managers). Pic somewhat related - Trump employs lots of women
>>
>>27383700
Emma Watson. I found the UN speech so unsettling. It was going to have focus on how men should help women. But it didn't even try to convince anyone why they need help. And worse yet her examples of male oppression was simply not the problem most men face. And worse yet it was blamed on other men (didn't say patriarchy thank God). Which is surprising because it's women who are the cause of the problems she mentioned.

And this is a woman speaking at the UN. She likely had someone write/check her speech for her. It was cleared and didn't trigger anyone's safeguard against PR nightmare. Which it was. Considering the amount of spread it has (especially for a UN speech) and the extremely limited support.

On top of that she was almost entirely focused on Western first world problems. At the UN. It's like a feminist with piercings and hair dye going down to the middle east and talking about how you're not supposed to just let micro aggressions slip by. The UN does serious shit a lot of the time.
>>
File: 1410822676596.png (33 KB, 840x428) Image search: [Google]
1410822676596.png
33 KB, 840x428
>>27383347
This. They want to tear down gender roles and traditions and such when those things favor men over women. When they favor women over men, however - like how men are expected to be providers and do society's dirty jobs - then they're either silent, or actively in favor of those traditional roles.
>>
>>27383621
either way it isn't worth it so who fucking cares? women have ridiculous expectations
>>
>>27381052
>destroyer of cultures and of morals.
no thanks.
>>
>>27382094
society lacks empathy for males that will never happen. we are disposable and men see each other as enemies because we are design to compete for resource and we see each other a threat.
>>
>>27381135

But this sounds like traditional girls too
>>
>>27382753
I never really encountered a feminist who really wanted to discuss those issues.

It seems to me that the conservashits and the feminazis are really just two different sides of the same coin.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.