[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot privilege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1458542639391.jpg (45 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1458542639391.jpg
45 KB, 601x508
ITT we post good things about being a robot
>will never be cheated on
>will never have a mean gf
>will never be broken up with
>will never waste money on dates
>needs smaller (cheaper) living space
>can live all alone if we don't live with parents so no nagging about masturbating or drinking too much

Pic related, it's how happy i am being a robot
>>
>don't have to waste a bunch of time lifting heavy shit (unless youo like that)
>>
>will never pay alimony
>>
>will die alone
>parents lost hope years ago, so no expectations
>swallow the bitter pill of loneliness everytime someone nearby has the audacity to love someone
>shitpost on a Arctic ice sculpture forum for free
>general misanthropy means less disappointment when things don't go right
>general misandry means won't have to deal with dudes ever (they're all Chads so who cares?)
>general misogyny means never knowing the touch of a woman (not like it matters, it's not like women are hard to get right? Cause they're all sluts right? Right?)
>self hatred will eventually lead to an early death, sparing us the stresses of old age
>continual repression of desire for basic human acknowledgement and respect means it's easier to deny when we secretly want something
>tendies
Yep, living the good life.
>>
>>27366942

Being a robot means being completely free from any social constraints. A robot can do anything he wishes without feeling any remorse or guilt because he has no one to look after or care about. Being a robot is as liberated as a man can get in our society. You would expect free people to be the happiest, but as Mussolini has said: "The Truth is that men are tired of Liberty".
>>
>Dont have to deal with people
the one and only greatest thing about being a robot
>>
If you do nothing, you can never fail
>>
I manage to save up money well.
No drugs, no booze, no bitches, just torrent some games/movies, that takes up all my free time.
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (37 KB, 862x622) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
37 KB, 862x622
>no peer pressure
>because no peers
>>
>wife's son's father who has weekend custody but chooses to spend it with the three of us as a family is God-tier at basketball
>was All City back in high school has a high basketball IQ
>promises he'll teach me how to dunk once I help him get back on his feet financially
>loaned him my Xbox so he could program the best plays into my 2k playbook
>>
>never have to waste a bunch of time flirting and getting rejected because there is 0 chance of success unlike normalfags who have to try and fail many times before getting a girl
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.