[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it legal to pay people to interfere with a business? I kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nx22uawGjZ1sjlbvpo2_1280.png (1 MB, 1280x1810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx22uawGjZ1sjlbvpo2_1280.png
1 MB, 1280x1810
is it legal to pay people to interfere with a business? I kind of just want to fuck with people's day. like, pay people small amounts of money to go to a car lot, ask about every car, have the guys explain all the options with each of them, go to their office, discuss financing, and then when pretty much the guy's whole Saturday is used up, just as he begins to lay out the paperwork, just stand up and walk out.
>>
>>27366006
Literally did this at Conway Ford.
>>
>Walk into Bestbuy or Maybe target,
>Overactive Loss Prevention mall cops will greet you, because they want to psychologically intimidate you, and make you think they're all-seeing
>don't react at all, just walk straight up to them, say something like "Fuck you, you white nigger.", and walk out.
>if just a few people do this, the abuse will cause make him resent greeting people entirely
>He will grow to loathe his job since like 70% of his day is greeting people
>>
>Walk up to employee at target
>"Hello, can you help me with something?"
>They'll ask what it is or something, not important
>before you tell them, say "Well, firstly My name is Joseph Conrad, and you are?"
>once you ascertain their name, which is shitty enough for them, ask them for some random item, bonus points if it's literally next to where you are standing, and thank them thoroughly before leaving
>Go home, leave a one star yelp/google review with the username JosephKonradXX420 mentioning them specifically by name, and how unhelpful and rude they were
>>
>Go to a store with an active loss prevention staff
>Go to a straight to the high risk section of the store, and but some expensive shit in your pocket/hoodie/backpack/purse
>Also pick up a few cheap things and put them in your shopping basket. you want it to look like you are shoplifting an expensive item while paying for an inexpensive item.
>Hopefully, you now have the entire fucking LP staff watching
>they won't move yet, they're going to wait until you try and leave, since they need to establish intent to not purchase, since you have done nothing illegal yet
>meander around the entire store for as long as you care to waste their time
>Go to the checkout line, they should all shitting their pants now in anticipation
>Take the expensive item out, hand it to the cashier and say "I found this, you can put it back". leave the candy bar or 1gb usb drive or whatever else you picked up in the checkout line, and walk out
>>
>>27366158

That's like something a demonic NEET pepe would do to the poor, long-suffering wagie Wojak
>>
>Grocery store
>Take one item from each aisle
>Put in basket
>Go to self checkout
>Begin checking out, then walk away or cancel the order
>Get new basket, keep repeating, watch as checkout counters get blocked with your basket and the employees have to keep restocking your shit
>if they ask you to stop, apologize for your "mistake", and make some excuse
>keep repeating until they ask you to leave.
>>
>>27366534
This one is pretty kek
>>
>>27366158
thats horrible anon
they could honestly be fired for that
>>
>>27366006
>to go to a car lot, ask about every car, have the guys explain all the options with each of them, go to their office, discuss financing, and then when pretty much the guy's whole Saturday is used up, just as he begins to lay out the paperwork, just stand up and walk out.

I did something similar once. Only instead I acted interested in the lot then said "I'm going to get lunch" so the dealer actually took me to lunch in the car I was looking at and bought me tendies at wendy's. Then I went back to the dealership and told him I'd think about it. Took his card and acted all serious. I made sure to waste his time long enough for a cheap lunch but not long enough to fuck with his whole day. I'm not that much of an asshole.
>>
>>27367091
kek

Pretty presumptuous of the guy to think you'd be more inclined to buy the car, just because he spent 6~ bucks on your lunch and drove you in it.

Good effort though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.