[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>seeing people who have talent >seeing people who lived
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 1012x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 1012x675
>seeing people who have talent
>seeing people who lived up to their dreams
>seeing people who matter
>>
>>27365642
>talent
Why don't you practice?
Talent is good but some people who're talented don't practice and never make it.
>>
>>27365642
>trying to escape my life by watching someone else play video games on twitch
>streamer talking about his life
>valedictorian in high school
>perfect score on the SAT, got into a good school
>graduated college with a 4.0 GPA
>hired right out of school by Microsoft, makes six figures
>women flock to him but he ignores them because he isn't interested in a relationship
>is also the best Halo 2 player in the world

Fuck I just wanted to watch some Halo 2, is there no escape from successful people?
>>
>>27365642
>being put-down by other people's success
>not letting it inspire you
The reason you don't like seeing these people is because you know you gave up and they didn't. When you realize that's the only difference between you and them, then and only then can YOU succeed.
>>
File: 1431795256424.gif (451 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
1431795256424.gif
451 KB, 500x264
>>27365642
>there's 19 year olds that are navy seals
>these people have accomplished more shit in one year than you have ever in your life
>you're a jobless neet turning 21 soon
>>
>>27365686
Which player are you talking about?
>>
>seeing 6 year old Chinese kids play guitar
>>
>>27365642
>seeing people who are better than me
Every time I go outside.
>>
>>27365923
There are actors who have accomplished a lot by 19.
I'm not talking about starring on some disney sitcom (although why not, that's still something) but actually in stuff I like watching, and doing a damn good job in it.

I don't know why that one always gets me, it's not like I ever had any desire to be an actor.
>>
>Just started programming at 22
>there are 15 year olds who are already geniuses at it

I mean fuck my life senpai... Why didn't my parents FORCE me to do anything? I think if by 13 your child hasn't shown interest in something and started seriously developing a skill, you should force something on them. They will thank you later.
>>
>>27366393
this desu
Nyjah Huston was made to skateboard like every single day by his dad. Even if he was sick. But look now, he's like 20 and living like a fucking king. My life would be so damn simple if my parents made me do something like that from an early age. Fuck my life.
>>
File: Capturec.png (327 KB, 564x464) Image search: [Google]
Capturec.png
327 KB, 564x464
>Go out to visit my buddy the other day
>At one point he's showing me something on his phone
>Message pops up on his screen
>"It's so freaking cold right now! I NEED you!"
I get jealous/envious over a lot of things, but someone else's sexual success/prowess triggers the fuck out of me.
>>
>>27366453
>>27366393
It's the same story with all these prodigies and talented people. Serena and Venus Williams for instance. Their father specifically chose a wife with good athletic genes, then he forced them to practice as soon as they were walking. Look at them now.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.