[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does human trash have a moral obligation to dispose of itself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 15137172.jpg (18 KB, 800x344) Image search: [Google]
15137172.jpg
18 KB, 800x344
I'm garbage, complete shit, I have no skills and am a complete waste of resources. Shit IQ, unattractive, no social ability, and I am of a low tier race. Is it my duty to suicide for the sake of everyone else?
>>
>>27357691
yeah fuck that, senpai. if the rest off society wants you gone, it's their responsibility to take the trash out
>>
Yes, but you could also dedicate your life to serving the rest of humanity. For example, become a garbage man or plumber. Or join the army.
>>
I used to think like that OP.

I convinced myself that suicide was the most altruistic thing a person could do because you'd stop consuming resources and no longer be a drain on society.

I've seen a lot of shit in my life and decided instead of ending up a suicide statistic to use all that bitterness and make it into ambition to make the world a better place so people wouldn't have to endure the pain I did.

It might not be right now, it might not be in the immediate future, but if you have the willpower to do something with your life, odds are it's possible.

More than likely you live in a first world country, you clearly have access to a computer and are self-aware enough to hate yourself, why not use your life to improve others, if you're at least going to be miserable forever?

Even if it's as menial as volunteer work or if you suddenly do a 180 in your life and go cure cancer and world hunger or something.
>>
>>27357796
>if you have the willpower to do something with your life
where, exactly, do you think you are?
>>
>>27357691
Feel like living? The keep doing it.
>>
File: 7vGl8X3.jpg (32 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
7vGl8X3.jpg
32 KB, 480x640
>>27357691
The moment you question whether you should do something for the betterment of humanity at your own sacrifice, you deserve to live. No really, I mean it.

You're asking this board right now if you should take your own life such that our species as a whole can benefit. How many people do you think embody that characteristic? There are too many selfish assholes are there out there who do nothing but drain resources and feel no regret. The only lives worth extinguishing are those who do not consider the welfare of others.

You say you have no skills? That's fine. I'd rather have you living and breathing than some asshole who cares only about himself. Just survive however you can and enjoy whatever parts of life appeal to you. The species will not suffer from your existence. You can enjoy the time you've been given here on this planet.

If you pull the trigger against your head you're letting somebody worse take your place. Somebody else will move into the space you occupied and it isn't guaranteed they're any better.

As for being unsociable and low tier race; please don't take the memes on 4chan too seriously. Just because you're not white doesn't mean you're any less of a person.
>>
You don't have any obligation to do anything. If you don't like being alive, then kill yourself. Don't let anyone tell you what you should or shouldn't do.
>>
>>27357914
I've been on /r9k/ since it was first created, when it was original content, and gentlemen.

A lot of people on /r9k/ are self loathing, jaded, and bitter.

Once you hit rock bottom, there's only way to go, and that's up.

Use that cynicism to help others out of their own pits or just shoot yourself and get it over with.
>>
>>27357796
>>27357725
>>27357966
>>27358114
>>27358154

All these moralfag redditors GTFO from /r9k/ please

>>27358142

This is the only correct answer.
>>
>>27357691
pretty much, yeah.
or contribute to society without reproducing

>or you could just shoot/slash someplace up and do us robots a favour
>>
>>27357691
that's actually a good way of reasoning, senpai
>>
>>27357691

Sometimes I'd get that feeling.

You can be smart, attractive, socially fluent, even as a minority wherever you live.

We all grow up with so many expectations, and we don't meet them, its hard, its very tempting to give up, it would seem so much easier sometimes.

You're human, not human trash. Life is hard, even when there seems to be no hope at all, there always is, I can tell you as an outsider no matter what you are feeling or going through, there is always hope for you.

Don't commit suicide, at least for me, I have a tough time facing the daylight each day myself. Talk to a help hotline or someone, no reason not to. All the best op.
>>
>>27357796
It is the journey not the designation.
If I have to go though shit and still not have anything good then I'm better off killing my self and ending my life short.
A short mediocre life is better than a long enduring shitty one
>>
>>27358114

Based anon understands

The only people where who should kill themselves are people who get off on the suffering and misery of other people, especially innocent people.

If you dont care about your life go and join the YPG, they are fighting ISIS right now. How about that for the betterment of humanity?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.