[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Black Lives Matter? Both the movement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: black-lives-matter2.jpg (47 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
black-lives-matter2.jpg
47 KB, 624x351
What does /pol/ think of Black Lives Matter? Both the movement and the ideology that sprouted it

Try to contain your racism please
>>
>>27356527
How the fuck do people mistake the board they post a thread onto?
>>
>the ideology
Black lives matter as much as anyone else's, sure whatever, I think most people can agree on this I rarely meet even a white supremacist who does not believe that a person found guilty of the outright murder or assault of an innocent black person doesn't deserve to face consequences.

>the movement
Terrible, just absolutely terrible and its mostly as a result of the lower dredges of black American culture. On one hand you have black and white intellectuals making solid arguments backing the ideology and on the other hand you have thugs using it as an excuse to harm people and their property.

As a result most people are turned off by it and does more harm than good. Also I'm sure the whole "if you disagree with me you're racist" and blatantly ignoring the outstanding majority of blacks who are murdered doesn't do any favors to BLM
>>
Black lives most certainly do not matter.
If we still kept the violent monkeys in check, life would be much better.
>>
in a true equal society every life matters equally. this is something I learned from a very young child in church, and even though I'm not longer religious I still believe it. so to say that black people are killed by police at higher rates might be true but overall more white people are killed by police.

but justice should truly be blind. not weight given to upbringing or race. social factors contribute but if you kill someone or decide to deal drugs that is a conscious, willing decision. and you should face the consequences. equally, whether black or white.

honestly just feels like some people don't know how to shut up and obey when the police stop them. I don't care if you weren't doing anything wrong, comply and it'll get sorted out 95% of the time. and the other 5% won't take much longer to figure out either.
>>
>>27356527
BLM are more racist than /pol/ desu
>>
>>27356527
It's extremely misguided. Racism exists because of statistical differences between the races. Blacks commit more crimes than white people. Until this is resolved, cops will continue to arrest more blacks, shoot more blacks, etc. To say that blacks are being unfairly targeted ignores the facts of the situation and doesn't fix anything.
>>
Nobody except black people will ever take them seriously because the black community as a whole refuses to accept responsibility for their own actions. Violent crimes are far more likely to be done by black men, yet movements like BLM try to pin the blame back on white people.
>>
Black Lives Matter is stupid bullshit.

Every time, and I mean EVERY FUCKING TIME some nignog gets shot, or suffocates, or there's video of police manhandling them, it's because they're resisting arrest. Every fucking time.

You don't want to get shot by police? Don't resist arrest. Don't try to run. Don't try to struggle out of the handcuffs. Don't pace about when the cop tells you to lay down. Don't start rummaging through your car. Just let yourself be arrested and let your lawyer do the arguing. But no. That's too fucking difficult. You got to fight the cops and then bitch when the cops fight back.
>>
>>27356600
So fucking much this. Black lives DO matter but the movement is stupid as fuck, these "activists" (more like thugs) assault white people just for being white.
>>27357118
lol this
>be by BLM protest
>not taking part in protest, not even interacting with protesters
>they assault me cause I'm white and steal my watch
True story
>>
I've ordered that same shirt she's wearing and it's officially a "Mexican and African" garb, a cheap piece of shit marketing to the retarded delusion of two retarded demographics while being neither.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 432x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 432x437
All labs matter foo!
>>
File: 1374975810_hi-res.png (778 KB, 1000x995) Image search: [Google]
1374975810_hi-res.png
778 KB, 1000x995
>>27357354
No lives matter, famm
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448254589928.jpg (45 KB, 637x578) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448254589928.jpg
45 KB, 637x578
>>27356527
pointless movement based one misconceptions and cultural-marxist lies.
I have nothing but disdain for BLM
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.