[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have had this crush for 2 fucking years now Will it ever end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
7 KB, 645x773
>tfw have had this crush for 2 fucking years now
Will it ever end?
>>
>>27337167
its not a crush anymore. thats love. it will not end.
>>
File: 1443887935971.jpg (62 KB, 421x602) Image search: [Google]
1443887935971.jpg
62 KB, 421x602
>tfw going on 5 years for me
>>
>>27337198
If only I could know if she had a bf or something it could end.
I have almost no contact with her and shes a ghost on the Internet.
The very few things I know about her fits very well into my fantasies about her, if I knew more then maybe I'd see that she's not so nice irl as in my fantasies but everything I see makes me think we'd have a very good time together.

There's no chance at all that she'll ever be my gf, nowadays i don't see her at the usual place and even if I did she's not very social so it would take very much to be able to get contact with her.
>>
>No.
>Had a crush In senior year
>Lost a ton of weight and wanted to ask her to prom
>Some fucking cunt asks her before I could.
>Autism kicks in strong.
>Get a chihuahua puppy and decide to drive to her house
>Jesuschristbro.why
>Ask her to prom she says sorry I already got a date
>~~Heartbroken ~~
>Go mentally insane and rip a mirror off the bathroom wall
>Get taken by cops on a 51/50
>End up in a mental hospital for 3 weeks
>Get out and go back to school but still crazy.
>Day after graduation I sent her walls of texts typical of a parinoid skitzkophrenic.
>Blocks me on Facebook
1 year later I see her tagged in another friends photo.
> "still my favorite can't even lie" I post
>eventually find a way to view her Facebook.
>Hundreds of pictures of her at college party's being a complete sorority slut kissing different guys and pictures of her in bed with guys.
>Fucking HATE HER REEEEE

She got fat last year so that makes me kinda happy.
Last week I found an old pic of her from high school on Instagram
>Fapped to it
>Feels good man
Been 4 years still love her
>Spoken to her twice .
>>
File: 1425132403971.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1425132403971.png
30 KB, 400x400
>>27337167
It will end eventually anon, I loved a girl for 3 years and felt like shit the whole time. It'll pass.
>>
>>27337309
Dude if you think you can muster up the courage to try to get in contact with her I highly encourage it. Nothing to lose
>>
>>27337309
>shes a ghost on the Internet.
she sounds like a catch anon. We need more women like her around
>>
File: 1435728077404.png (232 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1435728077404.png
232 KB, 500x362
>>27337808

same boat for the most part. The hard part for me is occasionally thinking about her.

Also it feels like most girls don't compare. But at least i'm not 'madly in love' anymore.
>>
are you in high school?
if so, fuck off
>>
>>27337309
what does she look like and how did you find her?
just out of curiosity
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.