[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I really like spending time with you Anon. I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Mallowrie.jpg (38 KB, 508x456) Image search: [Google]
Mallowrie.jpg
38 KB, 508x456
>"I really like spending time with you Anon. I know you're someone who appreciates his own company and I really appreciate the fact you're letting me get to know you. I hate to think of you being alone for all these years, I just wish there had been a way for us to meet earlier! Well anyway, I'm going to get an early night ready for tomorrow. Goodnight Anon, I love you a lot."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssmEMtE9YxM ]
>>
File: Rita.jpg (81 KB, 802x720) Image search: [Google]
Rita.jpg
81 KB, 802x720
>"Shh, it's okay. I understand. Believe it or not Anon but you and I are similar in a lot of ways. I know what it's like to be convinced you're incapable of being loved by anybody. I know how scary it is to panic about the idea of being alone for the rest of your life. Believe it or not but before I met you I was thinking the exactly the same thing. Which is why I'm so glad we did meet, and that whatever flaws we both have we're both willing to overlook them and appreciate each other for who we are. I really do care about you a lot Anon. I'm not sure if I'm good at making that obvious but I try my best."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwoK9RGuOdU ]
>>
File: Gina.jpg (220 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Gina.jpg
220 KB, 1080x720
>"Anon you have to have more confidence in yourself. If you keep living the way you are, keeping people at a distance and pushing them away when they want to get close, you're going to end up a very lonely guy and people are going to stop trying with you. You have a lot to offer people. I know you wear this stern, serious front to prevent people from hurting you but I also know that behind it there's someone who is really worth getting to know. I like you a lot Anon. I've only known you for a short time but I can tell you're someone who I'd like to have in my life for a long time. But if you keep pushing me away then eventually I'm going to tell myself you really don't want me around."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO-eAldJmA8 ]
>>
>>27336360
Goddamnit, not this thread again.

Stop making me hope.
>>
File: Kisten.png (540 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
Kisten.png
540 KB, 460x628
>"There's no pressure on you anymore to see me if you don't want to, this is not a sympathy letter it's between you and I only to tell you how I feel, I can't change the past or how you feel about the way I have brought you up,or the way life has spanned out for us both, I am trying to make the most of mine to be happy and put all what have happened in the past behind me. You and your sister are the people I most care about in the world, but if you honestly feel you can't be bothered with us anymore I will try to understand why you are treating us as you do... perhaps you don't realize how you are going about but to me you are being very distant and hurtful. Unfortunately there are only three of us in the family but that is enough for me to be happy."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snhkO-c-S0c ]
>>
do you really listen to this gay music
>>
Autistic fantasies
>>
>>27336360
>totoro
Dropped
>>
>>27336360

Fuck off, Dobby.
>>
>>27336360
>>27336490
>>27336894
>>27337065
This is too far OP
Please stop
>>
>>27339826
Especially this one>>27336894
Hit way too close to home, this will never happen to me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.