[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Acid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: YellowSunshine.jpg (242 KB, 811x670) Image search: [Google]
YellowSunshine.jpg
242 KB, 811x670
Hey /r9k/ I'm thinking about trying acid for the first time, I smoke weed often and really want to try something new. What are you're thoughts on the drug, have you taken it before or got any god stories?
>>
Lock yourself in the bathroom for a really fun experience.
>>
>>27327660
I've tripped on acid three times and while I enjoyed the experiences over all it can be unpleasant at times
>>
>>27327660
>buy 4 hits of acid with the plan of dropping them with a friend
>drop them the second the reach our hands
>playing call of duty waiting for them to kick in
>get tired of greentexting

After a couple of rounds it kicked in. My friend locked himself in the bathroom mumbling things about his gf. I started ad libbing slam poetry and got really hot and tried removing my clothes. After a minute I went to my friend and he had regressed back into an aggresive child, we exchanged some words and it ended with me begging him to kill me.
>>
>>27327660
Did it more than a few times, it honestly depends on who you're with and what's on your mind at the moment. It's a mental drug rather than ecstasy which deals with emotion and the body. Keep your thoughts on a straight and positive path and you'll have fun
>>
make sure it's authentic lsd, not that fake bullshit research chem
>>
>>27327824
For my stories I have
>first time dropping it
>drop two tabs
>heard staring into mirror is bad
>stare into mirror
>see my ancestors and shit
>talk about life with buddy
>eat and chill and pass the fuck out
>>
>>27327776
You mean like that scene in fear and loathing in las Vegas?
>>
stop with your ego boosting drugs
>>
>>27327776
https://youtu.be/ASCkWnxlfUA>>27327850
>>27327850
Scene in question
>>
>>27327850
>>27327872
I should get around to watching that. But yea it was similar. He just sat on the toilet mumbling about the color purple and his gf Raven. I thought I was good but the moment I went into that small bathroom it was like my trip was amplified by 10
>>
listen to this OP, classical music on acid is god-tier IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.