[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christmas lights should be up all year round. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: Christmas-Lights-004.jpg (1 MB, 4256x2832) Image search: [Google]
Christmas-Lights-004.jpg
1 MB, 4256x2832
Christmas lights should be up all year round. Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: You can not
>>
>>27392347
a lot of girls have xmas lights in their room because they think its romantic and disney
>>
File: 1452628982129.jpg (53 KB, 380x446) Image search: [Google]
1452628982129.jpg
53 KB, 380x446
>>27392347

xmas lights should not exist, any kind of light source that consumes energy and has no other purpose than looking festive or being colorful for no reason is stupid and people who put lights outside their houses should be shot.

You are wasting energy, it's bright and ugly it adds to visual pollution, instead of taking time and using less and less people just buy more

There's millions of stars to be looked at but no lets buy some more plastic bullshit that lights up and plaster the whole planet with them

i wish death to these people, i sincerely do.
>>
>>27392618
EDGY
E
D
G
Y

oRGINAL comment
>>
>>27392618
We can't see stars anyways these days so who cares
>>
>>27392697
NOT AT ALL
O
T

A
T

A
L
L

it's just stupid, and a huge waste of resources, but idiots still buy that garbage

>>27392706
yeah i know but adding more light pollution won't make things any better.
>>
>>27392736
>in a world full of rape, murder and starvation, christmas lights, which look nice and make people feel good, is what we should be concerned about
>>
File: 1445940536864.jpg (496 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445940536864.jpg
496 KB, 1024x1024
>>27392772

What kind of logic is that??

Where the fuck did all those other problems came out for no reason at all??

xmas lights and festive lights in general are a useless waste of precious resources you dumb fucking idiot.

Yes that's a problem and it has nothing to do with that other crap you just mentioned, you are making a logical fallacy here, jesus christ kill yourself

Every xmas in the us there's a power waste of 300 million dollars approx, and all that energy could be used for heating or be put to use in a more intelligent manner instead of making you "feel better"
>>
File: 1454903612809.jpg (61 KB, 1122x540) Image search: [Google]
1454903612809.jpg
61 KB, 1122x540
>>27392852
>logical fallacy

You got me good bro
>>
We should all live in transparent crystal skyscrapers.
>>
>>27392881
yeah go on buy your stupid fucking xmas lights and waste energy it's not like resources are finite.

but i guess feeling good about yourself it's worth more than that.

What a sad man you are dude/girl, like can't you understand the impact that kind of thinking has on massive scale?

Of course you don't how could you, but the fact remains, xmas lights are a waste of energy and plastic and silica.

KYS
>>
File: hellmakeit.jpg (101 KB, 738x640) Image search: [Google]
hellmakeit.jpg
101 KB, 738x640
>>27392852

What kind of logic is that??

Where the fuck did all those other problems came out for no reason at all??

a/c and heating in general are a useless waste of precious resources you dumb fucking idiot.

Yes that's a problem and it has nothing to do with that other crap you just mentioned, you are making a logical fallacy here, jesus christ kill yourself

Every year in the us there's power waste from heating and cooling unoptimized homes that could be used for lighting our homes and streets or be put to use in a moore intelligent manner instead of allowing you to "live in the asscrack of nowhere"
>>
>>27392918
>implying you don't waste resources you don't need to everyday
>>
File: 1447158155211.jpg (321 KB, 782x788) Image search: [Google]
1447158155211.jpg
321 KB, 782x788
>>27392952
>a/c and heating in general are a useless waste of precious resources you dumb fucking idiot.

It's better than wasting it on pretty lights, at least heat and cooling have some real world use.

>Every year in the us there's power waste from heating and cooling unoptimized homes

That has nothing to do with wasting electrical energy to power pretty lights for no reason other than to look pretty

>that could be used for lighting our homes and streets or be put to use in a moore intelligent manner instead of allowing you to "live in the asscrack of nowhere"

I don't really see how that has any tie to the wasting electricity to power pretty xmas lights.

Cooling and heating are not a waste the fact that it's not optimized that makes it a waste, but xmas lights are an outright waste of resources for no purpose what so ever
>>
>>27393011
>It's better

That's an opinion not a fact. Logical fallacy. I win. Kill yourself
>>
>>27393058
it's better to have pretty lights instead of heating cooling

OK boy buddy , have fun during the winter with those lights and no heating

>>27392985
I don't use the tv, i only use small led lights only in the rooms i need my 2 rooms apartment requires minimum heating/cooling and i use a layer of clothes so i don't pay a huge bill.

I rarely use the oven, but i do use gas and the microwave.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.