[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your day robots? Mine is pretty good so far. >woke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 240x188) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 240x188
How's your day robots? Mine is pretty good so far.

>woke up, tried to put on a dress shirt for a client project and ripped it right in half
>meeting gets canceled because roads are frozen into giant sheets of black ice
>drive my ass to school to tutor some scrub, barely survive ice planet hoth
>scrub doesn't show
>get paid $22 an hour to shitpost on 4chan, drink free coffee and eat a substandard hamburger
>>
>woke up
>got washed up
>ate apple and coffee
>posted here
>walked to take a shit
>posted here
>pet the cat
>slow day today
>>
I'm living at home with my parents waiting for August to come so I can go to grad school. I'm taking an online class but I can only submit three lessons a week, and I already submitted three. There's nothing for me to do that's productive so I'm just sitting here shitposting and doing nothing.
>>
>Woke up
>Stayed in bed for 40 minutes, not comfy, but rather just unmotivated
>Took a shower
>Still smelled like balls
>Masturbated
>Made a sandwich
>Played Civ for an hour or so
>Ate dinner and watched the latest Vikings episode-- It's shit
>Drank a shitton of carbonated water

Doing worse than normal, despite taking a shower.
>>
>>27376034
Overslept and late for muh wageslavery because faggot neighbours were doing drunk karaoke late in to the night. I eventually went over and told them to shut up. Thankfully they actually did after a hazy display of hand waving and 'sorry bro' 'we had no idea bro'. This a young couple with an 18 month old kid and they're still hitting the booze to the early hours.

Anyway, at work now and feel like shit because not enough sleep. Off in 40 minutes.
>>
Had the day off because the roads were frozen. I was supposed to watch some training videos but I just let them run with the sound muted and browsed 4chan all day. My asthma is coming back.
>>
>>27376818
Also I want to try making kilju but I don't want to feel like a degenerate. Is it normal to get drunk alone in your room every Saturday?
>>
>wake up
>take my daily meds(zoloft, thyroxine)
>realise my guberment money arrived
>play some vidya
>wait for package to arrive
>take some promethazine so I can sign the mail mans thing without shaking too much
>eat pizza
>shit post
>package arrives
>sign the thingy
>go outside
>buy some soda and water because I can't buy it tomorrow
>also grab a burger
>hands are kinda shaking but it's not too bad
>go back home
>shit post
>try out my spotting scope(I love looking at lights at night in cities, especially red light)
>take Mirtazapine
>write this

It was pretty nice I will probably try to sleep soon, but that might not work out
Doc gave me Zolpidem and even with that it takes me over 2 hours to fall asleep
>>
>wake up
>turn on pc
>check internet fot 10min
>smoke
>lie back down in bed shitposting fron my phone

I will be awake for at least 10 more hours and I am already bored out of my mind.
>>
Today I got hit in the chest with a sledgehammer
>>
>>27376842
>every saturday

m8 I get drunk on my own every day
if you're worried about people saying shit just brush your teeth and have a quick deo spray before you go out
>>
>Woke up
>my download is not ready yet (B&S client)
>check today mangas One Piece still not ready yet
>read Bleach
>breakfast coffe eggs + beacon and my vape
>already evening
one piece and my download are still not ready yet
>>
feel like shit, have a cold and for the last two days i cant sleep without getting random thoughts. its like my mind is racing and im afraid to sleep.

you take feeling normal for granted
>>
Woke up girlfriend decides not to spend the day with me. Fine whatever won't talk to her today. Head to work hit a pheasant scratch my hood. Get to work and check my stocks, my money is on fire. Almost done with work going to go home eat some pizza and go to bed early
>>
>>27377395
Now that's some postmodern shitposting. What happened to your meme arrows?
>>
>Wake up
>Stay in bed for another 10 minutes
>Take a piss and shit
>Take 2 hour shower thinking about all the embarrassing moments that happened in my life
>Get food
>Go back to bed with laptop and internet for the next 10 hours
>Order pizza
This is what I've exactly done today and currently waiting for my pizza to arrive.
>>
>>27376034
>wake up
>have some cereal
>take meds
>go to work, day was pretty easy but still felt like shit the entire time
>had a left over burrito when I got home
>cuddled with my gf and slept for about three hours
>woke up and played animal crossing
>4chan
>picked up some vinegar and dye for easter eggs
>played dragon's crown for a couple hours
>eating some candy, transferring music to my custom music folder for the sims 3
>going to play some of that before I go to bed

inb4 ree
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.