[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
false rape accusations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9
File: Screenshot_2016-03-24-00-51-43.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-24-00-51-43.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
How do the girls on this board feel about this

How do the males on this board feel like this

>that is the face of someone who has had his life ruined

>the face of despair
#male privilege
>>
>>27374150
(radical) feminists give the excuse that women who make false rape accusations do so because they've suffered some kind of abuse in their lives.
they also believe that when women are accused of making false rape accusations, the most likely truth is that the rape did occur and the justice system is oppressing them.
they also believe that the media should censor stories of false rape accusations because the stories make rape apologists believe that false accusations are more common than they actually are.
they also believe that the police don't understand the psychology of trauma and unfairly discredit victims who have contradictory stories, when the truth is that the trauma of rape leads victims to remember the incident incorrectly.
so essentially they are arguing that a woman should have the right to accuse a man of rape and the man should be prosecuted with no question. investigation into her accusation is traumatic and sexist, as is requiring her story to be consistent. even if she recants, it's because of the pressure of the investigation and the patriarchy making her feel like she is wrong for trying to protect her body, and the story should be hidden from the public.
in the radical feminist utopia, there will exist a secret police force that acts as mercenaries for women who can point to a man and have him removed from society with no questions asked. radical feminists who have these points of view are not uncommon.
>>
>>27374150
He probably deserved it. A girl wouldn't falsely accuse him of rape for no reason.
>>
As a guy it feels uncannyly disgusting and distrusting that you can have sex with a girl then randomly she says you raped her and a kangaroo court runs around to destroy you cus you are a male.

Even if you never even touched the girl.

People have the mindset boys=agressors
girls=victims

We have a sexist court system
>>
>>27374459
Yes she would

Girls threaten to do it over nothing all the time
>>
>>27374764
>MUH FEMALE BOOGEYMAN

and you wonder why you're here
>>
>>27374459

some women will
>>
>>27374150
it makes me want to go postal
>>
File: 1458760716986.jpg (80 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1458760716986.jpg
80 KB, 720x960
>>27374783
kill yourself famalam
>>
>>27374783
at least if yellowstone erupts we can for realsies rape them with impunity
>>
>>27374150

It's a sticky situation, no doubt, because ultimately most rapes are he-said/she-said situations, and consent can be a murky concept in any facet of life. It'll always be a difficult arena of social interaction.

I think it's probably better that we have the controversy we have today though, because at least we're talking about it and trying to figure it out. Used to be that rape victims just had to hold that. No recourse, nothing. But of course, I think it's also coming to light that you can't trust young women to be 100% responsible citizens either, and they can be provoked into making false accusations for ulterior motives, engineering claims, or just feeling pressured into it. But on the other hand there's plenty of real sexual abuse going on that still doesn't get reported on and there has to be a pretty supportive, open environment for women to come forth with accusations at all, considering what's at stake and, again, how murky the situations can be.

It's unfortunate that anyone gets falsely accused, but it's not a simple issue by any stretch of the imagination.

Side note, I think posting this was mostly pointless because for Anon this is just more ammo for the culture war. I think next to no one on this board actually cares about the human lives involved, male or female, it's just another thread for decrying women as evil to feed into the complex of belief that allows anon to be okay with being alone for one more day.
>>
It's a non issue, only 2-3% of rape claims are false. MRAs blow this out of proportion.
>>
he looks like a cuck.
also,
>interloping with women, EVER, unless they're your sister or mother

what a fucking retard.
>>
I'm content knowing no one would believe accusations tossed at me

I could easily disprove such accusations as well; I'm simply not the kind of person to knowingly let alone willingly hurt others.
>>
>>27374150
Remember that Rolling Stone article "a rape on campus." The one about Jackie?

All that fuss over a rape that never happened. And of course the cunt doesnt get in trouble for making the biggest hoax of the year.
>>
>that feel when actually molest women in ways they could press sexual harassment charges for
>never got in trouble because I act confident and chad-like when I do it
Meh. I'm a predator
>>
>>27374941
http://sf-criminaldefense.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/KaninFalseRapeAllegations.pdf
???
>>
>>27374783
Its no boogyman, its very real

And no I do not hang out on r9k a whole lot
>>
>>27374783
Every rape accusation at my campus in the last 2 years has been false and due to a breakup, jealousy, or rage. That sort of shows it isn't much of a boogeyman as it is a statistical likelihood.
>>
>>27374150
gril here

I think anyone who makes a fake rape accusation deserves to get raped, a lot, for the rest of their lives. I've been raped myself, so I feel 100% comfortable condemning them to suffer what I've suffered. I hate liars more than anything else in this world and lying about being raped is ... evil. It's just plain evil.
>>
>>27375196
>I've been raped myself
did you cum
>>
>>27375236
I love you, you deranged human being
>>
File: hagcuntface.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hagcuntface.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>27374150

But all accused rapists are guilty until proven innocent

https://youtu.be/4l_cpB-ttIw?t=53s
>>
>>27374150
THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THIS BOARD
THERE ARE NO GIRLS
NONE
HOLY FUCK
>>
>>27374150
i honestly feel the whole thing is most denigrating to actual rape victims

>go through one of the worst, traumatic, painful experiences you could possibly have
>see feminists crying 'i was raped!!' after a man looked at them for too long
>see women falsely accusing men of rape and illegitimizing victims

like damn 2bh it's pretty heartless
>>
>>27375236
Of course!
She IS a womyn!
>>
>>27375236
not that anon but imagine getting put in the slammer for a single night over some dumb shit and bubba long john gets into your cell and fucks yo white ass

you'd feel violated regardless of if bubba long john made you hard; in fact, that would make you feel disgusted with yourself and scar you in a way you would never forget. Every time you got an erection, you'd think of bubba long john tappin that ass
>>
>>27375344
so what you're saying is mindbreak exists in real life?
>>
>>27375353
I've never been rapped but I imagine it's like that for a guy.
>>
>>27375344
no it wouldn't
you bide your time and then kill him and everyone who put you in that situation
>>
>>27374150
Lol @ all of the misogynist pathetic fucks on this board. You'll never get a gf.
>>
Male here. It's sick and disgusting. Not as bad as actual rape, but it's high up there. Accusing someone of a crime of that degree deserves prison time or a life-changing fine.
>>
>>27375391
I am a GF retard
>>
>>27375236

No, I didn't. They tried to make me with vibrators but I was drugged so I didn't really feel anything except occasional twinges of pain. The day after, though, my whole body was covered in bruises, nipples were bleeding because they bit them, and everything in my hips hurt for about two weeks.

It's probably because I have a low sex drive to begin with. I don't masturbate and I was waiting for marriage to have sex. I haven't had sex at all apart from that incident and I plan to spend the rest of my life avoiding men as much as possible, now that I know what guys are really like.
>>
File: 473712_1.jpg (258 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
473712_1.jpg
258 KB, 590x590
>>27375391
>Looks dont matter, Anon. Just be yourself
>>
>>27374150
boo hoo

1 year of an innocent man in prison is still better than hundreds of unreported rapes and rapists who get off without any prison time.
>>
>>27375408
this is just the plot of garden state
>>
>>27375431
And it's the ugly no gf fags that are the most misogynist.
>>
File: 1447026908982.jpg (49 KB, 700x411) Image search: [Google]
1447026908982.jpg
49 KB, 700x411
>>27375408
sounds p hot desu
>>
File: 1422046523837.jpg (145 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1422046523837.jpg
145 KB, 500x750
>>27375479
>Maybe if you were a little bit more nice, you would had a gf by now
>>
>>27374150
I'm a guy. It's almost impossible to gauge how many rape claims are actually false. While it's pretty hard to prove somebody is a rapist, it's almost impossible to prove somebody lied about rape. This is why you see studies range from 1% to 90% depending on a variety of different factors. Ultimately though, it's pretty unlikely to happen to any individual man, since most people are never accused of rape anyway. Even if all rape accusations were false, which is plainly not true, it's ridiculous to worry about. Especially if you don't have sex with drunk women.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 816x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 816x720
>>27375483
>>27375468

I knew I'd get this type of response but I posted it anyway because otherwise it would have been
>boo hoo NO1 DESERVES 2 BE RAPED!!!!!

Anyway, having been through that, I still think false rape accusers deserve to get raped themselves. It'd be nice if they could just be killed, but then they wouldn't suffer.
>>
I have never, ever once heard of an incident of rape in my personal life that didn't sound like complete bullshit/regret sex.

I'm probably a huge asshole in feeling like this and you can call me names if you want but I instinctively don't trust women whenever they come out with claims about rape now.
>>
>>27375585
>false rape accusers deserve to get raped

I guess it's fitting that you were raped then?
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 446x400
>>27375626

lol. A good attempt, but it doesn't really make sense. Next time you should try something harsher, anon. You have to put effort into being cruel to a "succubus" like me. Here, use this next time:
>You were put to the only use a woman is ever good for, having your holes filled, and you should be grateful. Why aren't you grateful, you blubbering wet hole?

Still off topic, though. Why don't you answer the OP question?
>>
>>27375408
#notallmenrape
>>
The argument that you should automatically believe every rape accusation purely because "why would anyone lie about that right?" would've been true even 10 years ago but now is absolute garbage. also when I was in high school a plethora of underage girls would claim they were raped but conveniently leave out the part where it was simply statutory. half of them knew full well what they were doing and loved the attention it got them, the other half seemed to genuinely not know the difference. it was fucking terrifying
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 720x480
>>27375807

True. By "what guys are like" I meant "at their worst." Still off topic, anon-kun. Please try to contribute usefully to threads you reply to, I know it's difficult but you can always hide my posts if you feel #triggered.
>>
>>27375929
I have already stated my opinion.
>>
>>27375763
I wouldn't expect a woman to be able to read it's ok
>>
>>27374150
>girls
>r9k
Choose one you fucking slut enabler
>>
>>27374459
stop triggering me

orighfdigjdfigjdf
>>
>>27374459
>for no reason.
Yeah but not a good one. Revenge, spite, cowardice and shame are the most common reasons that women accuse men of rape.
>>
If I were a rich lawyer I would offer my services for free to men who were falsely accused of rape. Women who falsely accuse should be lost in prison.
>>
SHOULD I GET A RECORDING OR A LEGAL DOCUMENT DRAFTED WHENEVER I WANT TO EVEN LOOK AT A GIRL, HUG HEr, AND/or have sex with her?
>>
>>27376493
After you spend the night with a woman send her a text about how fun last night was and making further plans.
>>
I find it ridiculous that unless you condone every stupid thing another woman does you
re considered to be self-hating.

These bitches need to burn in hell.
>>
>chads getting fucked over by the legal system
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>27375022
Leave

Now

Lebloxe
>>
>>27375283
this is why I really really really hate women
they are in a position of power to make me lose my job, ruin my social life, and stick me in jail for the next decade and they don't need evidence
all they have to say is "he raped me", no court, no evidence, no witnesses
that's it
I have to put my life in the hands of some materialistic, greedy cunt

I wish I saved that pic of the father who literally ruined his son's life because of his step-daughter claiming she was molested by him
the kid basically ended up a 25 year old NEET empty shell from an honors student
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.