[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me that women are not worth it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: aznswim.jpg (108 KB, 540x722) Image search: [Google]
aznswim.jpg
108 KB, 540x722
Convince me that women are not worth it
>>
Even if you get the most loving, sweetest gf, she will still lie to you constantly. It's been proven in numerous studies, women more often than men, see nothing wrong with lying, especially if they are positive lies, i.e.
>you're the biggest I've been with :)
>you're perfect!
>you're so handsome!
Women are softer creatures. They are much less diverse than men when it comes to intelligent. Basically, most women have the exact same personality, whether they show it on the surface or not- manipulating whore. In the olden days, this was reigned in through traditional marriages and slutshaming inherent to the culture. Now, it is seen as the height of liberation to sleep around.

I'm rambling now. I'll sum up women by explaining all of my relationships I've ever had with women:
>mother- raging alcoholic, abusive, literally did not care about me
>7th grade crush- told me she liked me and kept me as a beta orbiter for a year, before telling me she actually hated me
>9th grade crush- same situation
>10th grade crush- "best friends", she said, wouldn't even give me her phone number and laughed when I asked after 5 months of being "best friends" in her words
>gf from 17-19- constantly lied about many things to me, could feel her lying, always talked about her ex boyfriends, would constantly talk about things I asked her not to talk about, emotionally manipulative and tried to break up my decade long relationship with my one friend, she cucked me
>friend's gf- she got really close to me for some reason, texted me all the time, eventually tried to get me to send nudes despite dating my friend for over a year, after I told her off and told my friend, she broke up with him and told him he did not matter to her at all, and said the same thing to me

Women are liars and manipulators. If things seem good between you two, expect something awful soon.
>>
I don't have to convince you f a m.

You'll get a girl and she'll convince you for me.
Just be smart and don't get her pregnant. Don't get too attached either, it'll hurt more when she leaves if you do.
>>
>>27365140
This 2bh OP.
>tfw what kids more than anything but that means having a woman in my life
>>
>>27364955
They don't think you're worth it.
>>
Don't care about relationships so much. If it happens it happens.
>>
Investment is high, return is low, and the odds are stacked against your favor. That's all the convincing you should need.
>>
>>27364955
some are, the vast, overwhelming majority aren't. good luck finding the former
>>
They are a HUGE dreinage of money and resources. It's worth if you are a virgin otherwise don't bother, not even one night stands because to do so you would have to engage in normie tier activities wich implies money costs
>>
>>27365187
>tfw no housewife
just shit in my toilet family
>>
>>27364955
They'll cheat on you if they have a chance and think they'll get away with it. They don't really care about your feelings, they just use them against you, and will control you as much as they can. I wish I didn't have to find out the hard way.
>>
Periods....anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die is ubholy
>>
>>27365213
>not having your mom buying tendies
>>
>>27365284
My mum comes over once or twice a week and does my dishes/washing. But she doesn't do any other cleaning or cooking so yeah
>>
File: 08.jpg (17 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
17 KB, 300x168
>>27364955
>Convince me that women are not worth it

You'll end up ruining the relationship by lying to them or concealing parts of your self/life.

If you don't do that then you're golden, but not everyone can have a someone. You can thank China for screwing up the math.
>>
>>27364955
Boys are better. Girls are better. Men are better. Dogs are better. Dildos are better. Video Games are better. etc. etc. etc.
>>
>>27364955
>Convince me that women are not worth it
Depends entirely on how much you care about your time, pride, and money. If you don't care about any of these things then keep chasin'.
>>
Women and blacks are awful. As I grow older, my positions on everything become simpler. I am a white male, and my life is better than 99% of women or blacks. Why is this? Because I work hard and follow the rules. I feel superior as a white male.
>>
>>27364955
ffffuck she's cute
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.