[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realise that women are all awful, mean blood sucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: YCkut5J.jpg (11 KB, 321x321) Image search: [Google]
YCkut5J.jpg
11 KB, 321x321
>tfw you realise that women are all awful, mean blood sucking whores and the only reason you like them is because they look like hot fuck toys
>>
>tfw you climax and sit next to your girlfriend in bed
>tfw you are completely asexual for one brief minute
>tfw you realize just how much time you are pouring into this person
>tfw your brain completely unbiasedly evaluates her for once, and the verdict is basically "shitty boring friend, not worth hanging out with, demote to Friend Rank C: Occasional Acquaintance In Large Group"
>tfw she's just babbling and you realize you actually kind of hate her
>tfw a few minutes pass and your libido comes back
>look at her again
>FRIEND RANK SSS: SPECIAL SUPERFRIEND
>feel the love again
>want to protect her again
>want her to approve of you again
>can only remember the "thought" and not the "feeling" of despising her
>go back to spending half my time on her
>>
>>27360506
the ride never ends

>tfw slave to impulses
>>
>>27360406
Majority are not good but I've met some admirable grills
>>
>>27360506
Your libido is out of whack, lmfao.
>>
>>27360506

It's important you realize that post-orgasm haze is NOT an accurate representation of reality. Your prolactin shoots up and your natural dopamine goes down. If your dopamine were low enough, you'd hate everything and everybody. It's called depression.
>>
>>27360506
true haha
>>
get out normies, if this is a problem for you then you don't belong here.

Goodbye forever
>>
>>27360966
what's admirable
>>
>>27360406
>calls other people awful, mean and bloodsucking
>but then turns around and admits he views others as hot fucktoys and is therefore as awful, mean and bloodsucking as them

It's a human problem, not a female problem.
>>
>>27361123
how? women aren't nice
>>
>you will never have a gf who will listen to your insecurities in bed
>you will never listen to her insecurities in bed
>you will never screw the pain away
>you will never fall asleep together in numb bliss

death is a savior, truly
>>
>>27360406
I think that the biggest problem on /r9k/, /pol/ and even online communities in general is that they don't understand the difference between statistical patterns and absolute truths.
>>
>>27361403
Neither are you, it seems.
Well, what you said wasn't. I don't know if you are or not in general.
>>
>>27361515
I am nice, I rarely get the same respect from women as I treat them
>>
>>27361579
It's really rare. But one of my best friends is a girl and she's really good to me. Like whenever we go out she won't let me pay for my food because she knows I don't have as much money and being a girl she has a different point of view than my guy friends that's pretty cool.
>>
File: 1457064054235.png (560 KB, 1080x1076) Image search: [Google]
1457064054235.png
560 KB, 1080x1076
>>27360406
The one love of my life I have been clinging on with all of my strength just told me that she's wanting to stay friends with the guy she cheated on me with 2 years ago just now.

Fuck women. I can't handle this life.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.