[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does r9k think Asian girls are so innocent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-03-23-18-44-04.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-23-18-44-04.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
They're not. They just want to fuck a hot Chad like any other female, probably even more so. Pic related is Asian. You think she wants to play video games and watch anime with your cuck ass? All her pics are just begging for a thundercock to come stretch out that pussy.

I once believed r9k and tried my luck on okc by setting ethnicity to Asian-only. Never in my life have I seen a bigger groups of stuck-up picky skanks. And not all of them were westernized Asian girls, plenty of them were bona fide transplants from Thailand or Japan.
>>
>>27358659
Well there are two problems here.

One, your sample size being skewed by your preferences. You can settle down with a more homely looking gamer asian cunt, but it is likely every other single autist is shooting for that.
Second, all women strive for some sort of gain be it social, sexual, etc. You are on a website where women are intentionally advertising themselves and getting so many messages it requires you to pay money to talk to them and expecting them not to immediately instinctively realize due to their desirability they have the option of picking the highest desired product?

Why are you taking advise from robots? There is a reason they are robots.
>>
>>27358659
Please post more of her, I love hot slutty westernized asian girls.
>>
>>27358659
Western asian girls are the worst. They're just the most racist, gold digger, size queens, insensitive sluts. But the asia asian girls are the best. Like if you want to see the most innocent wife quality girls just go to asia, don't fish for the westernized ones. Get the real OG sour sauce.
>>
>>27358659
>that complete lack of any semblance of hips
i really don't get the yellow fever meme
>>
>>27358894
But I'm white, wealthy, and I have a big dick.
>>
>>27358918
Well if you're okay with them being around you only for those stuffs then sure good for you.
>>
>>27358946
As long as they're hot, yes I'm okay with it.
>>
What makes asian women so much worse than white women is the rapid urbanization of asia.

While asian women are traditional and believe men should take care of them and support them, they also have modern metropolitan values, like sexual freedom, being dominating and controlling, and abrasiveness when they see fit.

They want the best of both worlds without any of the downsides.
Its created these monsters.

The birthrate in Japan is plummeting because young men can never hope to get a good wife.

Korea even has a term for the phenomenon, "princess sickness"

Similar urbanization has taken place in western countries, but it hasn't been as sudden. That's why white women aren't as bad
>>
>>27359100
Good. They're all objects, right ? Not even a person, just a thing.
>>
>>27358894
Chinese girls are all stuck up entitled materialistic bitches tho
>>
>>27359134
>white women aren't as bad

They're all shit mate. Modern mass culture elevates them to goddess status and political correctness precludes anyone from attacking the state of affairs. It's going to hit a crisis point when birth rates, marriage rates, unemployment, mass exodus of males etc. start affecting economic productivity. Remember kids, shit only changes when the ruling classes start losing their gold plates.
>>
>>27359134
>weak men fretting that they can't control women anymore
>>
Say it with me lads:
"All women are whores"

Thank you and goodnight
>>
>>27358870
They don't have to be Westernized for that.

>tfw my webm is too large

You're going to have to take this one.
>>
>>27359137
women decide that not us
>>
>>27359263
No i meant how you see or treat them. The fact that you're okay with them being shallow means that you only care about their looks. Shallowness should not be okay and should be looked down upon.
>>
>>27359256
holy shit that booty. the wait was worth it.

also that relationship aint gonna last. i dunno how that maximum beta got her but jesus just look at how she clenches her fists when he grabs her.
>>
The more stuck up they are the more likely they are to get what they want

Any woman seeking a Chad will find them, any Chad seeking sex will find it. The woman gets the Chad along with its consequences and so on...some of these girls will settle for a beta, the cycle is odd and some of them will be fine with the beta, in some cases they'll love the beta more than Chad and Chad will envy the beta

Yup...
>>
>>27359661
It's called life
>>
Some of those girls do want to find their perfect somebody though and some of them will find that perfect somebody
>>
>>27359703
I pray my life goes well, even if a little odd I do pray for the best

I want to live a good life despite my past screw ups...
>>
Lel. I remember one of the most 'innocent' Asian girls I know bitching about her fuckbuddies and whining on Facebook about how she can't find a rich 6'0+ Viet bf.
I'm glad I never caught yellow fever.
>>
File: 1414391713833.jpg (223 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1414391713833.jpg
223 KB, 768x1024
bosting some asian grills
>>
A slightly above average white guy IS Chad to Asian girls.
>>
Who do westernized Asian girls date more of?

White Chads or black Chads?

Seems pretty even where I live.
>>
>>27359134
If you play both sides you'll find out what you like and dislike, it'll make you learn through reward and punishment.

I'm one of the guys who wouldn't mind dating a used goods whore if we can be friends. Being a shallow bitch has its consequences as well, those girls who thirst for Chad, some of them kill themselves and the same goes for those manwhore Chads

Deep down everyone is imperfect in some way
>>
>tfw the only person I talk to is some middle-aged korean woman on the bus.
>>
>>27359767
Just be you, don't view chads and normies as better people. If you believe in prayers, you would also believe that everyone gets what they deserve. Be good so that you get the good things in life.
>>
>>27359797
In her anger and lunacy it wouldn't be too surprising if one day she ended up dead by her own hand or that of one of her buddies
>>
>>27359797
If she speaks english, she isn't a TRUE asian.
>>
>>27359948
Thank you anon, best wishes. I still like anime, comics and video games, the real world is a pain
>>
>>27359256
Oh it's straight up a how-to-get-laid guide. What a bro.
>>
>>27359801
This image is awakening something, I hope to have fun with Asian sluts at some point

I know I shouldn't but I want to
>>
>>27359801
Where can I find images like this of jap girls in highschools?
>>
>>27359921
>tfw I used to enjoy talking to middle aged Korean woman
>tfw now I want to talk to hot nubile young Asian chicks

I've become a shallow Chad basically, that sucks

How do I go back to enjoying the finer things in life

The simple things are what were most beautiful
>>
>>27358659
>asian american

NOT EVEN ONCE
>>
This is why marriage is going to die, people won't want to marry anymore due to the harsh realization that many humans are basically animals, the matrimony thing shall end

Many betas are already understanding this and seeking refuge
>>
>>27358894
You beta cuck, Asian males living in Asia complain about the same thing. Women are all same.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.