[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about our power levels robots. How much of your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
Let's talk about our power levels robots. How much of your nerdiness or weabness do you leak out to others in public, if at all? I'm in my mid twenties and upload pics of my finished gunpla kits on facebook.
>>
>>27330849
I show my Lego on Facebook. Sometimes manga. But I don't go much further than that.
>>
>>27330849
early twenties
i hide my powerlevel to the point where not even the KGB could find it
although a few of my political views slip through the cracks when i'm drunk with my few close friends but they all know i'm a nationalist so it's all good
>>
I'm 19, I make no attempt to hide it. I just always talk about it in a half joking manner and get away with saying anything. I've literally told girls u fap to lolis everyday at home. They still can't tell if I'm joking or not. Seriously though unless you're a brony or an awkward faggot the more you hide it the creepier you appear. It's easier to just play the guy who's into weird stuff and never talks seriously. It let's you talk to weed normally but normies are afraid to say anything about you because they fear looking dumb on the chance that it's a joke they just weren't in on.
>>
Well I'm not big into most of the traditional 4chan hobbies, such as anime and manga, kids cartoons, obscure music or video games. I don't think I have any particular hobbies that I'd be ashamed to share beyond spending dozens of hours online but that is usually hidden from my roommate under the guise of studying.

People think I'm pretty normie
>>
Only 2 of my friends know that I watch anime. Now that I think of about it those 2 people are the only real friends that I have.
>>
>>27331167
That's because you are a fucking normie. Go watch some anime
>>
>>27331187
No the shit looks boring to me personally, can't force myself to get into it.
>>
I feign ignorance if someone it brings up.
I certainly wouldn't disclose any high-level knowledge.
>>
Vegeta could blow up a planet in even the saiyan saga, yet we are supposed to believe that Frieza is 50 times stronger than that in even his first form.
>>
>>27331215
Haha yeah exactly, this dude in my philosophy class was trying to get our professor to watch Psychopass (which i didnt like that much to begin with) and he will always bring up the show during discussions. It's moments like that where I sit back and pretend I'm a normie but really I've probably watched thousands more hours of anime than this guy has. No one will ever know though.
>>
Never hid it whatsoever, completely no sold anyone that had a problem with it.
>>
>>27331202
It's a whole fucking medium it can't possibly all be boring unless you're being ignorant. Maybe try watching something that isn't shit.
>>
>>27331292
Why would I invest so much time trying to find an anime I would like when I don't have interest in it whatsoever to begin with?
>>
>>27331842
You only think you don't have interest in it because you're an ignorant, short sighted normie
>>
>>27331856
Why don't you watch sports anon?
>>
File: 1457116354126.jpg (38 KB, 378x700) Image search: [Google]
1457116354126.jpg
38 KB, 378x700
I keep my powerlevel suppressed in order to fool the scouters.
>>
>>27331867
I do, I love basketball. You watching march madness at all?
>>
>>27331929
Nah only NBA
>>
>>27331957
The regular season of the NBA is better no doubt but college basketball's post season is way more exciting than the NBA playoffs. I'd suggest watching but you've already missed the best 2 rounds so it probably wouldnt be very interesting
>>
I'm 23 and have spent probably around $5,000 on MtG.
I don't give much of a shit for manga, but I read a lot of comic books. I only show off my power level at super hero movie premieres
>>
File: le ghetto laugh man.png (18 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
le ghetto laugh man.png
18 KB, 120x120
>>27330849
my interactions with others nowadays involve wearing this "PARTY HARD DUDE" normie facade. i go to uni, pretend to be upbeat most of the time and hang out with people in such a way where i dont have to reveal any of my personal opinions. when someone asks me a personal question, i either dodge it or assume the position that the other person would like to hear

in reality im a bisexual borderline misogynistic fascist who thinks everything is worthless and that everyone's opinions are retarded. i literally have no soul or personality anymore

i sound like a 16 year old edgelord but being on 4chan for that long basically keep you like that forever, at least on the inside. fuck this shit
>>
>>27332154
>allowing 4chan to influence your personality to that degree
someone sounds like an easily influenced faggot
>>
You should post some.

Original?
>>
>>27332235
A. Everyone was easily influenced as a 14 yr old /b/tard

B. So what, I'm easily influenced. How do I rectify everything
>>
>>27330849
I never let anyone know, last time I did I got laughed at by my dad
>>
i don't really give a shit, i have weeb shit hanging in my office (mostly bleach manga pages) and wear bleach shirts in public

i've actually got compliments on the shirts, too bad they were both unattractive and too young for me anyway, another time i had an azn highschool chick purposely sit in front of me on the bus so i could see she was reading bleach manga on her phone

i'm 35

a friend is a normie black guy, my age, and we talk about anime all the time but he does make an effort hide his power level while i've given up on life in general, might as enjoy what i can
>>
>>27332615
I want a black friend that will talk about anime with me :(
>>
>>27332756
he's actually who got me into anime, i used to 'HATE' it (without really giving it a chance) but he had some champloo on his tivo, after that i downloaded the subbed rips and we'd get off work (both worked at the same place), go to my place, get high and watch a couple eps of champloo and play burnout revenge on the OG xbox

damn that was such a long time ago too

>tfw old
>>
File: 20160206_203222.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160206_203222.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>27332296

The kampfer is my favorite
>>
Wrong board. Better ask that in /a/
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.