[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to go to work, can I hang here with you guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1457881655950.png (10 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
1457881655950.png
10 KB, 489x423
I don't want to go to work, can I hang here with you guys?
>>
Nobody wants to go to work, but we do it anyway because otherwise we get fucked up the ass and never get a job again. Be grateful someone was willing to employ you in the first place.
>>
>>27326587
My take on you m8, you're fucked up. Life fucked you over. You've got some anger to deal with. Hey, we're all fucked up. I am fucked up on so many levels it's fucking terrifying, so thank God you're only talking to me on the Internet. You wanna know how I got the girl I've been with for over a year now, longest relationship in my life? I started taking care of myself. I started living with myself. Being with another person is a luxury, not a necessity. You have to learn how to live with yourself, to look in the mirror, to be okay by yourself. You don't need someone else. You need to just accept yourself, even if you're all fucked up. Accept that you're fucked up and move on. Just don't give a fuck. But you know what, I never heard any good advice for a fucked up person, there's no right way to live as a fucked up person, so you do what you can.
>>
>>27326587
Sure. Hop in.
>>
File: laughingatyourlife.jpg (48 KB, 253x229) Image search: [Google]
laughingatyourlife.jpg
48 KB, 253x229
>>27326587
But don't you wagies enjoy contributing to society? Where's your self worth as a drone?
>>
File: IMG_20160316_151039.jpg (391 KB, 1061x1500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160316_151039.jpg
391 KB, 1061x1500
>>27326587
Sure anon, what's on your mind
>>
I don't want to go to work either desu
>>
>>27326587
Hello
I didn't go to work today and now i'm here
>>
>>27327311
Is this De Chirico?

If so I don't think I've ever seen this one
>>
>>27327382
It's De Chirico-inspired. It's the cover art for ICO, hand painted by the creator. If you're into vidya this is essential
>>
Without job = No internet = No 4chan.
U know what 2 do dude
>>
>>27327450
ah okay

it's still really neat though and no I've never heard of ICO
>>
I'm at work right now. I don't want to be here.
>>
File: bioshockposter-2.jpg (281 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
bioshockposter-2.jpg
281 KB, 800x1200
>>27327543
It's a must. You play as a little boy with horns that must escape from a castle with a little girl. It's influenced by De Chirico and metaphysical art in general, where human shapes lose all of their meaning in front of huge artificial constructions: this is represented by the camera, which is incredibly untied to the little boy. Move it around just a little bit and he disappears from the screen, engulfed by the castle's huge rooms: unlike other games, where you can look around the environment but are still tied to the player avatar, the camera here makes you forget the little boy's even there.
>>
File: 1411066743636.jpg (24 KB, 425x435) Image search: [Google]
1411066743636.jpg
24 KB, 425x435
>first shift at a pub in an hour
>never worked in a pub before
>never worked direct customer service before
I mean I'm pretty sure I can do it and not fuck it up but still WEW
>>
>>27328336
Not in an hour. What am I saying. It's 1PM now and my shift starts at 7
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.