[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You don't get women because you're autistic nerds who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
You don't get women because you're autistic nerds who never leave the house. How about getting an education and a decent job? People more or less date within their economic class. With an income of 0 dollars, you could only date women of that class.
>>
I could not possibly care less how much money a woman makes. It doesn't factor into whether I like her or not.

I'd be fine dating women with zero dollars. In fact we'd probably be able to relate to each other better than if she were rich.
>>
>>27326527
Youre right about the autistic nerd part but i have a job and im well off. Im just a 4/10 and super awkward
>>
>>27326584
My take on you, you're fucked up. Life fucked you over. You've got some anger to deal with. Hey, we're all fucked up. I am fucked up on so many levels it's fucking terrifying, so thank God you're only talking to me on the Internet. You wanna know how I got the girl I've been with for over a year now, longest relationship in my life? I started taking care of myself. I started living with myself. Being with another person is a luxury, not a necessity. You have to learn how to live with yourself, to look in the mirror, to be okay by yourself. You don't need someone else. You need to just accept yourself, even if you're all fucked up. Accept that you're fucked up and move on. Just don't give a fuck. But you know what, I never heard any good advice for a fucked up person, there's no right way to live as a fucked up person, so you do what you can.
>>
>>27326575
Absolutely no woman wants to date an ugly dude with no income.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 847x943) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 847x943
>tfw have an education and job, as well as my own car and living debt free. never held a girl's hand.
>>
>>27326527
not true. women who make no money will always seek a provider to date. most providers are ok with this.
>>
>>27326606

>Absolutely no woman wants to date an ugly dude with no income.

I get more female attention now as a jobless NEET than I ever did when I was trying to "improve myself".

Not even kidding. I started going to the gym, went to college, none of that shit mattered at all.

I'm not ugly though so maybe that helps.
>>
What are these ugly sweaters and why are women wearing them now?
>>
>>27326527
>dat face
kill yourself traitor.
>>
>>27326527
>>27326596
jeeez the messiahs are in full effect tonight.
>>
>>27326900
Oh look edgy teenager he don't need no saving he knows da girl of his dreams n dey don't need no money xD
>>
>>27326684
>No woman wants to date an ugly dude with no income
>I'm not ugly though
Fucking retard
>>
>>27327016

I never said I was ugly I was just saying that I have no job and no plans to get one.

OP was like I'd have a better shot with girls if I kept trying "self improvement" but that was actually the WORST luck with girls was when I was doing that.
>>
Only women close to or beyond the wall care about income. Otherwise it's just about looks and game.
>>
>>27327043

Trying typical "game" did nothing good for me either.
>>
>>27327038
You're not ugly so you can get away with that shit. Your posts are irrelevant
>>
>>27326888
Looks fine to me. What should she be wearing in you opinion?
>>
Who's the girl in the pic? Initials AA?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.