[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me 24 year old neet >drop out of uni when I was 18,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: pepe_disgusted.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
pepe_disgusted.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>be me 24 year old neet
>drop out of uni when I was 18, because of the eyes
>never had a job, too afraid I might fail at one
>trying to turn my life around
>going back to uni
>eyes come back
>trying to find a job
>all the jobs revolve around interacting with people or are very difficult

how do you people live this life?
>>
Go back to uni, anon.

I have the exact same problem as you and I'll study web development this autumn so that I don't have to get a normie job.
>>
>>27326493
>how do you people live this life?
My take on you, you're fucked up. Life fucked you over. You've got some anger to deal with. Hey, we're all fucked up. I am fucked up on so many levels it's fucking terrifying, so thank God you're only talking to me on the Internet. You wanna know how I got the girl I've been with for over a year now, longest relationship in my life? I started taking care of myself. I started living with myself. Being with another person is a luxury, not a necessity. You have to learn how to live with yourself, to look in the mirror, to be okay by yourself. You don't need someone else. You need to just accept yourself, even if you're all fucked up. Accept that you're fucked up and move on. Just don't give a fuck. But you know what, I never heard any good advice for a fucked up person, there's no right way to live as a fucked up person, so you do what you can.
>>
eyes? what? please explain
>>
>>27326636
The eyes always watching me, every move I make is watched closely by them, the eye holders. Mocking me, laughing behind my back, too polite to say anything to me. It never ends.
>>
>>27326656
so do you actually see them or just know they are there? just eyes? or are the eyes connected to people?
>>
>>27326670
It's eyes connected to the people. Everywhere I go everyone is watching me, they never stop watching. They talk only about me and mock and laugh about me.
>>
>>27326656
oh that happens to me too.

u can use my method of fighting off those thoughts: i usually just call peoplle pussies and faggots if i think they are looking and laughing at me because 9/10 they would say shit to my face.

"pussy ass fucking queer", "laugh all you want, faggot", "fucking funny, huh. faggot", "yeah youre definitely a fuckboy", "gay ass nigga"

i'm pretty sure im mentally ill, but this is the only i can fighting off the sefl deafting thoughts that used to paralyze me in high school (i also dropped out because of other peoples opinions).
>>
>>27326694
Lol.
Orig
>>
>>27326715
sorry, i meant to say i say this stuff in my head to fight off those thoughts i dont actually go around calling people pussies and faggots without any real reason.
>>
>>27326694
Cool schizophrenia bro. Not even joking.
>>
>>27326493
I think I know who you are OP.
>>
>>27326738
I was enjoying it a lot more picturing some psycho yelling at strangers in public
>>
>>27326742
I am diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, but meds don't help.
>>
>>27326757
>>27326742
im >>27326715
do u think i am schizophrenic as well?
>>
>>27326757
Welp at least you have somewhat of a reason for being so disabled.
>>
File: 1445986056526.jpg (117 KB, 585x639) Image search: [Google]
1445986056526.jpg
117 KB, 585x639
>>27326620
Stop with this pasta desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.