[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go online >act like an asshole for no reason >i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: EEF9jcl.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
EEF9jcl.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>go online
>act like an asshole for no reason
>i'm not actually an asshole irl

who else /devilish/ here?
>>
>server asks me if I want dessert
>say no thanks I'll take my bill
>I did want dessert
>>
File: Wojak2.gif (19 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Wojak2.gif
19 KB, 645x773
>tfw I'm actually evil now
>>
>>27304519
I'm not. I never do that. I'm a really nice person to almost every single person I have ever met ever in my entire life I don't know why you would ever be mean to someone because that's not cool because if you think about how they feel you might feel pretty bad because you are being mean and making them feel bad so when you are empathising with them suddenly you start to feel bad and if you want to feel bad then you would do that but no one wants to feel bad you may argue that masochists want to feel bad but that is not true they want to feel pain which makes them feel good you may say okay then I am inflicting pain by being mean and that will make them feel bad but it will make me feel good but that is not the case either because the pain has to be physical if you are a masochist you may say there are psychological masochists and they experience temporary psychological or emotional pain which causes them to feel pleasure and because you are one of these people you are vicariously experiencing these feelings by being mean to others so I guess that actually does make sense so I can understand why you would go out of your way to be mean to someone but if you for a second take the time to consider that the person being mean isnt empathising but rather sympathising then you realise that inflicting pain by being mean is actually a bad thing and you shouldn't do it unless you are heartless or a psychological masochist.

thanks.
>>
>go to the store
>use all my cash to get vegetables
>keep them in the fridge until they rot, and then toss them in the trash can
>>
>>27304582
K.
Originalos muchos
>>
>>27304582
Why do u still post here
Get fucked cunt
>>
File: 1407832912935.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1407832912935.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>someone posts some content that's actually pretty good
>tell them they're pathetic and worthless and that their content makes me cringe with disgust
>>
>>27304519
If you act like an asshole anywhere you actually are an asshole. You just dont hold enough power in real life otherwise you would be an asshole there aswell. Thats why girls dig assholes. They hold enough power to be authentic in public.
>>
>>27304519
Internet is part of reality too. When you harass other anons you're being an asshole in real life.
>>
>>27304744
>>27304733
I think you guys really need to up the quality of your posts did you know you can be warned if you do not post quality posts on this website that is just a little bit of advice to you because maybe one day you will get a warning or even be banned because you have received warnings before in the past so you better be careful what you do and be thoughtful about the things you say because quality is what we are aiming for as a community.

the only way we can make this board good is through creative collaboration so be sure to post quality responses to everything or do not respond at all.

thanks.
>>
>>27304783
Nah, I'm not an asshole
>>
>>27304519
>go online
>act like an asshole for no reason
>i'm not actually an asshole irl

I do this as well, I honestly have no idea why.

The first thing I ever remember doing online was going on a board for Monster Rancher 2 and making shit up about how you could get the rarest monster by using a Ladysmith Black Mambazo CD. I was 11.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.